Green Herbal Blend
Green Tea, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Spearmint
Grass, Lemongrass, Mint, Vegetal, Lemon, Musty, Spearmint, Green, Freshly Cut Grass, Earth, Wood
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

Select pan-fired green tea from Zhejiang province in China, artfully combined with lemongrass, spearmint and a hint of lemon essence. Zen’s distinct green tea flavor accented with lemon and mint is impossible to express with words. Best simply to experience its sweet, lingering aftertaste.

About Tazo View company

This is a staple in my tea cupboard. It isn’t anything that’s going to set the world on fire, but it’s consistent and inexpensive. I like it hot or cold, but definitely with sweetener either way. Mild green tea, spearmint, and light citrus – it’s refreshing at any temperature. I can drink a ton of iced tea, so this is a good one for me to have in quantity – I hate using my “good” tea by the pitcherful, even though I probably should, just to use some of it up! This is a nice standby and one I’ve gone to for several years.

Flavors: Lemongrass, Spearmint

I haven’t tried many green teas yet and I haven’t enjoyed most of the ones I’ve had. But this one is delicious! The mint and lemon flavors are both quite subtle, but just present enough to make it so refreshing. It’s good both hot and iced. I’m working on my second box!

Flavors: Freshly Cut Grass, Lemongrass, Spearmint

Busy day. Exams tommorrow and Saturday. Had a cup of this while I did homework. Not really a bad mix of flavors. I don’t know what is more fun, reviewing tea on Steepster or reading all the discussions. Would love to participate….But I don’t because it keeps the grandmother happy. Anyway….I love the balance of green tea and mint in this. Will keep this around as my bagged tea back-up.

The mint and green tea flavors were present butI was underwhelmed with the initial taste of this tea. It didn’t knock my socks off like other Tazo teas have. There is a slight minty aftertaste, but while drinking it, I don’t get a heavy punch of any flavor. This sample has been in my cupboard for awhile so it may just have been too old.

I received a few bags of this as part of a holiday gift at work. While I haven’t always been impressed by Tazo’s filter bags in the past, today this brewed up to a light, smooth green tea that was fairly enjoyable. The light notes of lemongrass and mint are also quite nice. I think with increased experience in trying many different kinds of tea over the last year, I’ve come to be more careful in brewing bagged tea as well, so that the end result can be better than the “bad grocery store tea” reputation that sometimes precedes them.

And there is the secret to enjoyable bagged tea – give it the same effort you give your loose tea. More often than not you will be rewarded.

Good advice to live by, and it applies to many other seemingly low-effort things as well!

I feel a bit fluish today (or maybe it was the food/wine yesterday). All that sounded good was this minty green tea. It helped a little. I foresee drinking a lot of tea today.

This is absolutely one of my favorite green teas. It’s very forgiving if you oversteep. The lemongrass is not overpowering and it’s a very well-rounded tea and the spices are just pure harmony.

I’m still very new to tea but I appreciate the accessibility of this tea as well as its pleasant taste and relatively easy brewing to achieve said taste.

Tasty and really warms me up on this cold day…it is kind of making me sleepy though :)

Flavors: Earth, Grass, Wood

It tastes a lot more like green tea with hints of lemongrass and only a trace of spearmint. As the tea cools down it started tasting bitter and very green to me. Eh.