Iced Passion Tea

Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Hibiscus, Orange, Tropical, Berry, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Сова

From Tazo

A blend of exotic hibiscus flowers, natural flavors of mango and passion fruit, lemongrass and tart rose hips. The result is bold and flavorful.

About Tazo View company

Ahh haven’t had any tea in a few days. Work has been absolutely insane. This was the easiest to make a big pitcher of so I steeped it for the five minutes and refrigerated it for later. One of my standby’s. Fruity and light it’s something that I can drink with every meal.

DaisyChubb

I definitely know those days! hang in there

Finn88

Yeahh lol started working overnights as a nursing supervisor. When you’re 25 and look like you’re 10, people tend not to take you too seriously. :)

2029 tasting notes

I bought this on impulse tonight. Youngest and I had it at Starbucks about a year ago, and then tried it at home with lemonade, but I was using the bags for hot tea at the time. TJ Maxx had the big iced tea sachets at a really good price so I picked up a box.

It is definitely bright, tart, and tangy. I did sweeten it as my daughters won’t drink it otherwise. I like it but will much prefer it as others have noted, mixed with lemonade, orange juice, or other goodies. Youngest actually prefers the shaken black tea and lemonade mix, but she was asking for some Hawaiian Punch so I am hoping this will satisfy her desire for something sweet and fruity!

Dinosara

Aw man, I wish my TJ Maxx had some of this tea when I was there to pick up my bodum iced tea pitcher… it would have been a perfect combo!

ashmanra

I got the Bodum there a couple of months ago! Now Marshall’s has a bunch of them and I am watching to see if they go on clerance! There were quite a few boxes of the Tazo tea, and for the first time in about two years I found one tin of loose leaf London Cuppa for middle daughter.

ashmanra

Tried it this morning mixed with orange juice and it was good! Tastes like the guava punch served at my niece’s wedding.

Home Farm Herbery

If you like Iced Passion tea, you might like to try Home Farm Herbery’s Passion Berry Fruit Tisane. It is wonderful hot or ice. I know I blend it at our organic chemical free Herbery and you can find a smapler here. http://www.localharvest.org/passion-berry-fruit-tisane-C25933

I’ve been drinking a lot of these while sick because I needed something flavourful I could actually taste — even orange pekoe at its strongest without cream or sugar tasted like slightly flavoured water. I think it’s the tartness of this tea that actually hits my tastebuds amidst the nine layers of cough syrup and mucus. (Sorry for TMI).

Thankfully, I am now beginning the road to recovery — although I’ve actually pulled a muscle in my abdomen from coughing for a week solid and one of my lymph nodes still feels quite swollen. I hope it’s not strep. Ughhhhh.

Kittenna

Ahhhhh, brutal! Pulling muscles from coughing is the worst! Glad you are improving though!

I had this again, this morning. It’s such a good drink, though so unlike a real tea. I hadn’t really thought about making it at home until I saw it listed here with a picture someone clearly took at their place…. now I’m thinking I need to get some to whip it up at home (and save a LOT on the total cost of the drink)!

I know I know this doesn’t really count… But after a full day of work it was so nice out that I had to stop and get some from Starbucks. Venti Passion Tea Lemonade, light ice, sweetened. Perfection! My favorite go to refreshing beverage from Starbucks! As always. Since the first time I had this I was hooked! Fruity yet not too powerful or sweet. The perfect balance.

haha that’s basically my order minus the sweetened, otherwise there’s just too much ice!

I really love Iced tea on a hot, hot day. I was sooooo lucky to find out I had more of Tazo Iced Passion tea. I’m going to have to make more tonight for tomorrow. I bought a pitcher last week to make the tea in. It was worth the $4. Now, this is the first iced tea I have ever made. It is the best. Today, the heat index reached 100 degrees. On another note, I cleaned my apartment some tonight. A clean apartment is better than a messy one.

Just had this at Starbucks. Has a nice tart and fruity flavor.

Starbucks serves this with lemonade… Mmmmm, though theirs is mostly syrup based; it does bring back memories of sour cherry pie and evenings sipping lemonade in the backyard with my friends.

This is what you’d expect from a passion tea: tangy and a bit more sugary than the other iced teas offered. It’s good if you mix in a lot of stuff (I call it The Scott, after the creator of the blend at my local Starbucks)—some passiontea, lemonade, and Naked brand orange juice. Quite good.

Notes: Teabags, Made specifically for pitchers of tea
Type: Herbal
Leaves are tea fannings
Dry leaves smell strongly of orange peel, cinnamon, and hibiscus
Pouring hot water over tea bag resulted in immediate dark red liqour, resembling Kooaid
Brewed tea smells like hibiscus and oranges
Brewed leaves hardly expanded
Head Notes: Hibiscus
Body Notes: Tropical Flvors
End Notes: Orange
Aftertaste: Orange
Tea is extremely sour. I ws not expecting the astringent and tart flavor.
I added a little bit of unrefined cane sugar to my glass and it made the tea sooo much better.
With Sugar, the tea is light, fruity, and refreshing.
I would share this tea with my friends on a summer afternoon.
It would have ti be a really hot day for me to truly appreciate and enjoy this tea.
I give this tea three stars because I like the packagin, the liquor, and the flavor.
I probably wouldn’t buy this tea again.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Orange, Tropical