Iced Passion Tea

Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Berry, Fruity, Hibiscus
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Elyse

• “Ahh haven't had any tea in a few days. Work has been absolutely insane. This was the easiest to make a big pitcher of so I steeped it for the five minutes and refrigerated it for later. One of my...” Read full tasting note
    Kokopelli8885 47 tasting notes
  • “I bought this on impulse tonight. Youngest and I had it at Starbucks about a year ago, and then tried it at home with lemonade, but I was using the bags for hot tea at the time. TJ Maxx had the...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1876 tasting notes
  • “I've been drinking a lot of these while sick because I needed something flavourful I could actually taste -- even orange pekoe at its strongest without cream or sugar tasted like slightly flavoured...” Read full tasting note
    uppercasemad 60 tasting notes
  • “I had this again, this morning. It's such a good drink, though so unlike a real tea. I hadn't really thought about making it at home until I saw it listed here with a picture someone clearly took...” Read full tasting note
    laurenpressley 796 tasting notes

From Tazo

A blend of exotic hibiscus flowers, natural flavors of mango and passion fruit, lemongrass and tart rose hips. The result is bold and flavorful.

About Tazo View company

With the rising spring temperatures, I’ve been in the mood for something other than my usual hot black tea. I spotted this at the store, and knowing that Tazo makes some amazing tea, decided on this one.

As it was steeping, I picked up on a fruity scent with a hint of cinnamon. The color is a gorgeous red like pomegranate or cranberry juice. As my cup cooled down, the cinnamon scent lifted a little and was replaced with a slight tartness. The hibiscus is very prominent in flavor but is balanced well with the tartness. It’s not too tart or fruity though. Everything blends together nicely.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light tea for this spring and summer. This also seems like it’d be a good replacement for those wanting to cut back on fruit juices that are full of sugar and calories.

Enjoying this at Starbucks right now!

A staple of my iced tea drinking. The “fruity tea” is how I usually describe it. Take it with between 6-10 lemon juice (packets), and one teaspoon/packet raw sugar. Both work well to bring out the rose hip and mangoness. Not a fan of this hot (NOT AT ALL), but iced? nods Also like that it is herbal.

I get this shaken, with lemonade and sugar free vanilla syrup…it’s unreal!

I ordered this today at starbucks and I was incredibly surprised! I’m not usually an Iced Tea person but this was amazing! I definitely recommend it :)

I love this tea with lemonade! As I said in my other review, I’m not a big fan of fruity teas but this one is really yummy, especially with lemonade. One of my favorite drinks at Starbucks!! Though I always get it unsweetened just in case…

I’m definitely going to try what some of the others recommended and mix it with other drinks as well.

Had Starbucks’ shaken variety today with 2 pumps of sweetener (when the barista asked me if I’d like any sweetener, I replied “Just a little, please,” in which she responded “Normally we put 4 pumps.” I figured “just a little” should translate into half that)… It was pleasant; not too sweet nor fruity, with a slightly tangy aftertaste.

I’m not too big on the tartness of this one, but maybe I should PUMP IT UP four times over with sweetener like the barista recommended next time to adjust it more to my liking. I’ve had several friends order it mixed with lemonade, so that’s yet another version I’ll have to try. Expect more tasting notes from me on Tazo’s Passion [Shaken] Iced Tea in the future!

Any time you mix hibiscus and rose hips, the result is somewhat predictable — bright and tangy. The lemongrass and other flavors are present enough here to make it more interesting, and the attractive red color is always a plus in an icy glass. Why some folks add lemon, baffles me.

Had it at lunch with lemonade. As far as I’m concerned, Passion tea from Tazo is only good iced.