Black Iced Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Iced 5 min, 0 sec

From Tazo

Crisp and refreshing Tazo® Iced Tea is a blend of carefully selected teas from Java, Sumatra, Sri Lanka and India with a hint of natural citrus essence.

About Tazo View company

Yep, it’s a big tea day today (I really need the caffeine). I know people have complained about the black Tazo blend before, but I really like it… it’s different than the usual Lipton or Bigelow that most places serve, and I appreciate the fact that there are never any floaty tea leaves at the bottom when I get this kind!

I always get mine unsweetened (I’m so not a fan of sweet teas, unless we’re talking chai), and it’s always perfect (and calorie-free). Big fan!

Cofftea

Yay for unsweetened tea! My only exceptions- during the holiday the ginger they used to have was really good w/ gingersnap syrup and my chai I usually flavor w/ chocolate and caramel syrups. But I don’t put those on the same level as white sugar, raw sugar, or classic syrups cuz I use them because they flavor the chai- they just happen to sweeten them as well… Although mocha and caramel also give a lot of depth and richness.

Alannah

I’m not much into syrups of flavours so I’m usually just a straight-up plain black tea kind of girl when it comes to Starbucks (unless we’re talking about chai)! The only three drinks I get there are the “London Fog” without syrup (I guess just an earl grey latte when it comes down to it), chai and iced tea!

This has been my go to iced tea mix for some time. Though I have been experimenting with icing pretty much every tea I buy, this is one I know works well and keep a pitcher of in the fridge. Tazo Black was my upgrade from Lipton, after I tried an iced tea from Starbucks one day and really enjoyed it. It has a better flavor, and a slight kick that cold brewed Lipton does not have. My husband enjoys it with sweetener, while I drink it plain, and both ways are great. We brew it as per the directions on the box, which is more of a pain that cold brewing, but I can’t argue with results.

I go through iced tea like it is water in the summertime, and because I don’t add sugar, there has to be a good amount of refreshing, rich flavor to keep me interested. This tea has that, and will have a spot in my fridge until it is unseated.

I love this tea. Unless it’s cold out, this is what I always get at Starbucks. I don’t what it is about it, I just love it.

Crisp, clean and caffeinated. The best black iced tea out there, hands down (…when brewed according to the instructions with purified water and ice of course). If it weren’t availalble in bulk on cooking.com I’d be broke.

Not the biggest fan… I have tried Brewing it hot, cold, both… it seems to always come out bitter…

Very good if in small amounts (brewing it less in more water then it should)

A rich black tea. It has a good balance. But it needs a little sweetener. I get two pumps of the sugar syrup. I prefer teas were no extra sugar is needed. Would I go out of my way to buy this? No.

Pretty good iced tea. The quality is really dependent on how much sweetener the barista adds.

It is a nice change of flavour to consider if the iced green tea is to tart for you.

Iced

Nice drink. It’s almost like green but with an extra kick. I usually do 8 shots classic when I want a sweeter drink. Try it with a splash of lemonade, it’s great!

Par usual when I’m at Starbucks and not drinking my own tea, I got one of these. It isn’t the best tea in the world, but I drink sweet tea so I need to get my fix when I am there…