Apricot Vanilla Creme

Natural Flavours, White Tea
Apricot, Grass, Fruity
Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Tazo

All Natural

A delicate tea with notions of fresh apricot and Tahitian vanilla.

Antioxidants within

Tazo® Vanilla Apricot White mixes prized Chinese tea buds plucked in the splendor of their youth, alluring hints of creamy Tahitian vanilla and notes of fresh, juicy apricots in a golden brew that positively glows in the cup. After a long sip, you may detect a certain glow in your aura as well. But that could just be the tea talking.

Did you know? In China, apricots symbolize health. In the 2nd century A.D., patients of Dr. Tung Fung could plant apricot trees to pay for his services, though referrals weren’t covered.

About Tazo View company

I haven’t sampled many Tazo teas, but when I passed this one in the store, I just had to try it. I’m so glad I did, too!

The flavor and aroma is light and fruity. The apricot tastes natural and fresh and blends in well with the vanilla. This tea has a lot of depth, and I can’t imagine myself getting bored with it. It just tastes so wonderful!

I am fairly new to tea drinking, so bear that in mind as you read. I picked this up on impulse from Target, because it sounded like it would make a good iced tea, and it does. I cold steep this tea for between 8-12 hours, and use two tea bags for my 20 oz water bottle. It is very light and refreshing. I can taste both the vanilla and the apricot, and neither taste is artificial or overpowering. For a conveniently available and inexpensive white iced tea, this is a good choice.

I have also prepared it hot, and didn’t like it much – the flavors are so delicate that they basically disappeared. I might try again with a lower temperature to see if that helps, but I think I will mainly stick to having this cold.

Iced 8 min or more