tangerine tango

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by linnaete

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Wow, had to add this tea in! First time doing that. This is the first tea I am trying out of my first traveling tea box! :) I think it was a good first choice. This tea is definitely heavy in...” Read full tasting note
    linnaete 21 tasting notes

From Tazo

Cinnamon takes the lead as tangerine—timid at first—joins in. Orange cuts in with a scandalous squeeze, then twirls wildly away toward spicy ginger and rose hips swaying seductively in the shadows. It takes more than two to tango on this sultry, clove-starred evening.

About Tazo View company

1 Tasting Note

I think it was a good first choice. This tea is definitely heavy in cinnamon, it is VERY bold and spicy and I love it for that. Not quite used to the level of spice, it takes some getting used to, but I won’t fault it for that. This needed no sugar for me at all, it already has a sweetness to it that matches the finishing spicy edge. Very hard to get the citrus in there, due to the heavy cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Overall, I like it.