Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Licorice, Orange Zest, Rosehips, Berries, Citrusy, Bitter, Lemon, Sour, Tart, Berry, Blackberry, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Floral, Cranberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda
195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 30 sec 9 g 71 oz / 2095 ml

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

The Version in Starbucks isn’t as strong as the one in the package…its great! lots of flavors, definitely a sweet-tart floral taste…great!

I didn’t like this at all. Maybe I’m just a traditional tea fan, but I found this one almost undrinkable. The taste was harsh, very strong. Not something I’d try again.

I’m having this iced and sweetened at Starbucks. Yum!!

When I’m craving something sweet that won’t make me feel like I’m breaking my diet, this is what I go for! It’s a little tart and a little tangy and it makes a great post-exam week pick-me-up. The colour of the liquor is an amazing plum red, and it smells as divine as it tastes.

Drinking some Passion Tea right now, I like the taste a whole lot. Better than juice!

A tad bit sweet, but it’s great for if you just want to wind down with a great book and a cup of tea. Try it iced on a hot summer day.

Ugh. I have this tea and I don’t know why. It’s awful hot. But I suppose it is good chilled and with lemonade or pomegranate juice.

Tried this tea hot for the first time. I definetly enjoy more as an iced tea. It is kind of overpowering but is a refreshing sweet treat when its iced on a warm day.

I thought I was going to like this tea, but I was surprised. I did not particularly like how strong it was. It was too overpowering in a small cup. I did read reviews though about how good it is in iced form, so maybe I’ll have to give it a try some time.

I so, so want to love this tea. I do love the fragrance and color, I just can’t get behind the taste when I steep it as hot tea. It’s just too tart for me. Citric acid is the third ingredient- WHY?! The hibiscus and rose hips are tart already, so why add more acid? That said, I can drink it iced, with added sugar. It’s good that way. But I prefer not to add more sugar to my diet, and I like hot tea. It’s been a disappointing experience with a tea I’ve tried to like for fifteen years.