Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1965 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

This used to be my favorite tea. I still have to rate it fairly highly because of that, but I’m afraid I’ve moved on.

I do still love getting an unsweetened passion iced tea at Starbucks though so there’s that.

I’m new to drinking tea, and I got a packet of this from a friend to try. I didn’t use to be a really big fan of tea, but I’m a singer (and my friends have been hounding me to start drinking). It’s super fruity, and quite tasty. I really enjoyed it as one of my first teas, I think it could easily become a gateway tea…. Be careful to not let it get too cold while you’re drinking cause it starts to taste bad.

I tried the Starbucks Passion iced tea lemonade and fell in love while on holiday. I’ve always loved iced tea but this took it to a whole new level. As a hot tea it also works and has the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness that you don’t need sugar. I love this tea and it even has licorice root which is usually a no no for me but this tea is near perfect and a definite go to summer tea!!!

Not sure how I feel about this tea. Smells great but a bit sour. I think it would be better iced. Not one of my favourites. Thats for sure.

I LOVE this tea!!
It tastes just as it smells (that’s always impressive) and I can taste all flavours perfectly. The only thing is that as with all other herbal teas it kind of gets a sour after taste. Probably because I oversteeped it. But I do like letting out as much flavour as I can…
Any tea experts to help me with this problem?

Had this tea at work a couple days ago; we carry a lot of the Tazo teas for some reason. I saw the hibiscus in it, and I knew it was going to be astringent, so I steeped it a little less. Somehow, it didn’t affect the level of astringency in the tea. It smelled amazing though. I could still taste some of the other herbs in the tea, even though the astringency pretty much dominated. If I had added some sugar, it would have probably cut down on the bitterness though. I’ll definitely do that next time.

I thought the taste was exquisite, bursting with flavour in every sip. Definitely a keeper.

It is a good combination. I like it. I think it’s better cold on a hot day without any sugar or milk.

Boiling 8 min or more

I could drink this all day every day. Hot, iced, lukewarm. Sweetened, unsweetened.

Okay, so this is the first tea I’ve had from the Herbal Infusions category. In my opinion it is a very tangy tea. It is great with sweets like jelly filled doughnuts and would be great for breakfast in the morning. I like to add sugar to it though, overall I’ll buy it again, it’s a nice break from green tea.