Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

Tried this tea hot for the first time. I definetly enjoy more as an iced tea. It is kind of overpowering but is a refreshing sweet treat when its iced on a warm day.

I thought I was going to like this tea, but I was surprised. I did not particularly like how strong it was. It was too overpowering in a small cup. I did read reviews though about how good it is in iced form, so maybe I’ll have to give it a try some time.

I so, so want to love this tea. I do love the fragrance and color, I just can’t get behind the taste when I steep it as hot tea. It’s just too tart for me. Citric acid is the third ingredient- WHY?! The hibiscus and rose hips are tart already, so why add more acid? That said, I can drink it iced, with added sugar. It’s good that way. But I prefer not to add more sugar to my diet, and I like hot tea. It’s been a disappointing experience with a tea I’ve tried to like for fifteen years.

Drank this tea hot. Still quite good but I definitely like this one better iced.

Decent, but too many floral notes to balance the strong hibiscus taste.

I did not love this tea. It was overpowering!

very bitter taste.. didn’t even steep long and was very strong

I always enjoy this tea!

so fruity and fresh! its enjoyable at any time, for sure

I don’t love this tea. Its just too sour, too punchy and too overwhelmed by the sour pink passionfruit. To get it drinkable I have to only brew for a few minutes or add iced to lemonade or water and that seems to tone it down. I also find the licorice flavor to be somewhat unpleasant.