Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

very bitter taste.. didn’t even steep long and was very strong

I always enjoy this tea!

so fruity and fresh! its enjoyable at any time, for sure

I don’t love this tea. Its just too sour, too punchy and too overwhelmed by the sour pink passionfruit. To get it drinkable I have to only brew for a few minutes or add iced to lemonade or water and that seems to tone it down. I also find the licorice flavor to be somewhat unpleasant.

I like it iced and sweetened, it tastes like juice.

Horrible and sour. It’s a beautiful purple violet color, but it tastes awfully sour and has barely any taste, save that of citric acid. A shame, since it smells wonderful.

Very sour, but one of the first teas I actually enjoyed. I love hibiscus!

i have to go to the store every week to get more tazo, passion in particular it has a slight orange taste as well as passion fruit. they don’t, however put what i think is the best ingredient, its called the “red jade Lilly” its a flower native to japan and it is really rare, for they only grow once every two years for only three months. but the taste is amazing. everything comes together into a big delicious cup of hot tea. i like passion because it fits my lifestyle as a zen monk i wake up at four every morning and witness the sunrise with my tea, and it fits. try it and you will be hooked. i know i was.

Fantastically fruity tea! I really like this tea! Its great iced after brewing also! Which for me is really the mark of a fantastically versatile tea. =)

This used to be my favorite tea. I still have to rate it fairly highly because of that, but I’m afraid I’ve moved on.

I do still love getting an unsweetened passion iced tea at Starbucks though so there’s that.