Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I like it iced and sweetened, it tastes like juice.

Horrible and sour. It’s a beautiful purple violet color, but it tastes awfully sour and has barely any taste, save that of citric acid. A shame, since it smells wonderful.

Very sour, but one of the first teas I actually enjoyed. I love hibiscus!

i have to go to the store every week to get more tazo, passion in particular it has a slight orange taste as well as passion fruit. they don’t, however put what i think is the best ingredient, its called the “red jade Lilly” its a flower native to japan and it is really rare, for they only grow once every two years for only three months. but the taste is amazing. everything comes together into a big delicious cup of hot tea. i like passion because it fits my lifestyle as a zen monk i wake up at four every morning and witness the sunrise with my tea, and it fits. try it and you will be hooked. i know i was.

Fantastically fruity tea! I really like this tea! Its great iced after brewing also! Which for me is really the mark of a fantastically versatile tea. =)

This used to be my favorite tea. I still have to rate it fairly highly because of that, but I’m afraid I’ve moved on.

I do still love getting an unsweetened passion iced tea at Starbucks though so there’s that.

I’m new to drinking tea, and I got a packet of this from a friend to try. I didn’t use to be a really big fan of tea, but I’m a singer (and my friends have been hounding me to start drinking). It’s super fruity, and quite tasty. I really enjoyed it as one of my first teas, I think it could easily become a gateway tea…. Be careful to not let it get too cold while you’re drinking cause it starts to taste bad.

I tried the Starbucks Passion iced tea lemonade and fell in love while on holiday. I’ve always loved iced tea but this took it to a whole new level. As a hot tea it also works and has the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness that you don’t need sugar. I love this tea and it even has licorice root which is usually a no no for me but this tea is near perfect and a definite go to summer tea!!!

Not sure how I feel about this tea. Smells great but a bit sour. I think it would be better iced. Not one of my favourites. Thats for sure.

I LOVE this tea!!
It tastes just as it smells (that’s always impressive) and I can taste all flavours perfectly. The only thing is that as with all other herbal teas it kind of gets a sour after taste. Probably because I oversteeped it. But I do like letting out as much flavour as I can…
Any tea experts to help me with this problem?