Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 734 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1992 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I thought the taste was exquisite, bursting with flavour in every sip. Definitely a keeper.

It is a good combination. I like it. I think it’s better cold on a hot day without any sugar or milk.

Boiling 8 min or more

I could drink this all day every day. Hot, iced, lukewarm. Sweetened, unsweetened.

Okay, so this is the first tea I’ve had from the Herbal Infusions category. In my opinion it is a very tangy tea. It is great with sweets like jelly filled doughnuts and would be great for breakfast in the morning. I like to add sugar to it though, overall I’ll buy it again, it’s a nice break from green tea.

This is a great summertime-refreshing tea. When iced, the tea takes on a whole new persona of this fruity delightful substance which helps cool you off during those hot summer days. Typically I obtain this tea from Starbucks on my way to work in the morning, but when I have the day off, or I decide I want to, i’ll give a shot at making it myself.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

I own the full leaf version of this tea. I never drink it hot, I always use it for the Tazo Passion Shaken Lemonade Iced Tea. If made correctly it tastes exactly like the one from Starbucks. I steep for about an hour.

Boiling 8 min or more

Made with my Keurig brewer, this is probably one of the best teas I’ve ever tasted. Hard to say what I would think of it brewed normally, but super strong I LOVED IT!

YUM! This fruity, herbal tea tastes delicious hot or cold. At first taste I was taken back by the tartness, but after my second sip it settled and my taste buds were in heaven! This is one of my favorite herbal teas yet!

This tea is way too tart for me. If I absolutely had to drink this, it would definitely be iced. Reminds me a little bit of Yogi tea’s Green Tea Pomegranate, but this is more tart in my opinion.

I’ve been a tea drinker for 11 years, Passion is one of my faves… nuff said.