Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I could drink this all day every day. Hot, iced, lukewarm. Sweetened, unsweetened.

Okay, so this is the first tea I’ve had from the Herbal Infusions category. In my opinion it is a very tangy tea. It is great with sweets like jelly filled doughnuts and would be great for breakfast in the morning. I like to add sugar to it though, overall I’ll buy it again, it’s a nice break from green tea.

This is a great summertime-refreshing tea. When iced, the tea takes on a whole new persona of this fruity delightful substance which helps cool you off during those hot summer days. Typically I obtain this tea from Starbucks on my way to work in the morning, but when I have the day off, or I decide I want to, i’ll give a shot at making it myself.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

I own the full leaf version of this tea. I never drink it hot, I always use it for the Tazo Passion Shaken Lemonade Iced Tea. If made correctly it tastes exactly like the one from Starbucks. I steep for about an hour.

Boiling 8 min or more

Made with my Keurig brewer, this is probably one of the best teas I’ve ever tasted. Hard to say what I would think of it brewed normally, but super strong I LOVED IT!

YUM! This fruity, herbal tea tastes delicious hot or cold. At first taste I was taken back by the tartness, but after my second sip it settled and my taste buds were in heaven! This is one of my favorite herbal teas yet!

This tea is way too tart for me. If I absolutely had to drink this, it would definitely be iced. Reminds me a little bit of Yogi tea’s Green Tea Pomegranate, but this is more tart in my opinion.

I’ve been a tea drinker for 11 years, Passion is one of my faves… nuff said.

It’s so tart you can’t even enjoy it without a whole sweet-n-low, unless you like the EXTREME sour. I HIGHLY recommend it iced, but you just need more sweetener when iced.

Too strong when served hot! Much better when served iced with raspberry or classic syrup. Starbucks’ other teas are much better.