Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1963 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I like a full pot of Passion tea with agave nectar or sugar. It’s quite good. I’ve also had the tea w/o sweetener (since Passion already has licorice root). I enjoy this tea… not as much a just plain hibiscus, but I like the added herbals to it. Tazo apparently makes a Mambo tea that is similar to Passion, but instead of bags, Mambo comes in a loose leaf.

Tazo “Passion” is the color of a Bordeaux and has a floral aroma.

When sipping this tea, the tartness of the lemongrass is the first taste that hits the tongue, followed by the sweet cinnamon flavor. It’s a bit disconcerting, so I thought I would add some sugar or honey to round the flavor out. This turned the tea into something more like warm juice.

I used to love this tea, and I still really like it, but I don’t go through a box as quickly now when there are so many other teas just waiting for me to give them a try. I agree with Auggy that there is somethingy cinnamon-y about it, but it seems to only get bothersome if I over-steep it.

Tart and tasty! Brews up a delicious bright red color. I enjoy it with a spoonful of honey

Nice tea at the end of the day, good with a little raw sugar or honey.

I was surprised by how strong this tea was. Very fruity, very sweet. Almost like drinking juice. It’s good if you’re in that kind of mood, but it’s not the kind of tea I could drink on a regular basis.

mmmmm…..sweet…..fruity…..yummy……will definatly keep drinking this one. It freaked my son out a little when he first saw it because of the deep purplish-red color it brews up into.

Drank this again this morning.
Still good :-)

This has a more complex fragrance than a lot of similar herbal infusions. I think this would be wonderful iced.