Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I own the full leaf version of this tea. I never drink it hot, I always use it for the Tazo Passion Shaken Lemonade Iced Tea. If made correctly it tastes exactly like the one from Starbucks. I steep for about an hour.

Boiling 8 min or more

Made with my Keurig brewer, this is probably one of the best teas I’ve ever tasted. Hard to say what I would think of it brewed normally, but super strong I LOVED IT!

YUM! This fruity, herbal tea tastes delicious hot or cold. At first taste I was taken back by the tartness, but after my second sip it settled and my taste buds were in heaven! This is one of my favorite herbal teas yet!

This tea is way too tart for me. If I absolutely had to drink this, it would definitely be iced. Reminds me a little bit of Yogi tea’s Green Tea Pomegranate, but this is more tart in my opinion.

I’ve been a tea drinker for 11 years, Passion is one of my faves… nuff said.

It’s so tart you can’t even enjoy it without a whole sweet-n-low, unless you like the EXTREME sour. I HIGHLY recommend it iced, but you just need more sweetener when iced.

Too strong when served hot! Much better when served iced with raspberry or classic syrup. Starbucks’ other teas are much better.

One of my favourite teas at Starbucks. I steep as long as possible to get the best flavour. 1 tea bag/ 20 oz cup. I can’t wait for the weather to get nice so that I can have it iced and unsweetened.

Boiling 8 min or more

I got a few packets of this flavor when I bought a covered tea mug. I am not much for flowery flavors but her it goes…. sip sip…. OK it is not bad at all. The color is stricking too. I taste the rose hips the most.

I like a full pot of Passion tea with agave nectar or sugar. It’s quite good. I’ve also had the tea w/o sweetener (since Passion already has licorice root). I enjoy this tea… not as much a just plain hibiscus, but I like the added herbals to it. Tazo apparently makes a Mambo tea that is similar to Passion, but instead of bags, Mambo comes in a loose leaf.