Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 740 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2007 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I’ve been a tea drinker for 11 years, Passion is one of my faves… nuff said.

It’s so tart you can’t even enjoy it without a whole sweet-n-low, unless you like the EXTREME sour. I HIGHLY recommend it iced, but you just need more sweetener when iced.

Too strong when served hot! Much better when served iced with raspberry or classic syrup. Starbucks’ other teas are much better.

One of my favourite teas at Starbucks. I steep as long as possible to get the best flavour. 1 tea bag/ 20 oz cup. I can’t wait for the weather to get nice so that I can have it iced and unsweetened.

Boiling 8 min or more

I got a few packets of this flavor when I bought a covered tea mug. I am not much for flowery flavors but her it goes…. sip sip…. OK it is not bad at all. The color is stricking too. I taste the rose hips the most.

I like a full pot of Passion tea with agave nectar or sugar. It’s quite good. I’ve also had the tea w/o sweetener (since Passion already has licorice root). I enjoy this tea… not as much a just plain hibiscus, but I like the added herbals to it. Tazo apparently makes a Mambo tea that is similar to Passion, but instead of bags, Mambo comes in a loose leaf.

Tazo “Passion” is the color of a Bordeaux and has a floral aroma.

When sipping this tea, the tartness of the lemongrass is the first taste that hits the tongue, followed by the sweet cinnamon flavor. It’s a bit disconcerting, so I thought I would add some sugar or honey to round the flavor out. This turned the tea into something more like warm juice.

I used to love this tea, and I still really like it, but I don’t go through a box as quickly now when there are so many other teas just waiting for me to give them a try. I agree with Auggy that there is somethingy cinnamon-y about it, but it seems to only get bothersome if I over-steep it.

Tart and tasty! Brews up a delicious bright red color. I enjoy it with a spoonful of honey