Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I’ve been a tea drinker for 11 years, Passion is one of my faves… nuff said.

It’s so tart you can’t even enjoy it without a whole sweet-n-low, unless you like the EXTREME sour. I HIGHLY recommend it iced, but you just need more sweetener when iced.

Too strong when served hot! Much better when served iced with raspberry or classic syrup. Starbucks’ other teas are much better.

One of my favourite teas at Starbucks. I steep as long as possible to get the best flavour. 1 tea bag/ 20 oz cup. I can’t wait for the weather to get nice so that I can have it iced and unsweetened.

Boiling 8 min or more

I got a few packets of this flavor when I bought a covered tea mug. I am not much for flowery flavors but her it goes…. sip sip…. OK it is not bad at all. The color is stricking too. I taste the rose hips the most.

I like a full pot of Passion tea with agave nectar or sugar. It’s quite good. I’ve also had the tea w/o sweetener (since Passion already has licorice root). I enjoy this tea… not as much a just plain hibiscus, but I like the added herbals to it. Tazo apparently makes a Mambo tea that is similar to Passion, but instead of bags, Mambo comes in a loose leaf.

Tazo “Passion” is the color of a Bordeaux and has a floral aroma.

When sipping this tea, the tartness of the lemongrass is the first taste that hits the tongue, followed by the sweet cinnamon flavor. It’s a bit disconcerting, so I thought I would add some sugar or honey to round the flavor out. This turned the tea into something more like warm juice.

I used to love this tea, and I still really like it, but I don’t go through a box as quickly now when there are so many other teas just waiting for me to give them a try. I agree with Auggy that there is somethingy cinnamon-y about it, but it seems to only get bothersome if I over-steep it.

Tart and tasty! Brews up a delicious bright red color. I enjoy it with a spoonful of honey