Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

This has a more complex fragrance than a lot of similar herbal infusions. I think this would be wonderful iced.

Very strong and tart. Great for when I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to spend time with mesh baskets.

I do not like this one at all. It’s too … cider-y for me. Waaaay too sweet and fruity. Just not my thing. Which is too bad, because it sounds like it should be awesome.

Probably my favorite tea, Tazo Passion is a fruity and soothing delight.

I’m a fan of tart flavors and this passion tea is just that. Brews a dark red/purple and smells of cherries/guava. I had this in a sampler box of Tazo and it was one of my favorites. I found that the longer I steeped the tarter it got.

This tea does get bitter rather quickly. It is sweet, with a very strong bitter note. Not to my liking.

I just adore Passion tea by Tazo. It’s so good, hot or cold, I just love the flavor, not like juice, and makes you pucker just a little. It’s flowery with a little tartness, just enough bite to surprise you and keep you coming back for more. And the color is beautiful!

Love this as a nighttime tea. Don’t usually like a lot of fruity types. The hibiscus in this tea is wonderful. No caffeine, safe to drink until bedtime.

My favourite herbal tea. Perfect remedy for a sore throat too!

I used to work at Starbucks which is where I first tried this tea. Starbucks Passion tea lemonade is still one of my favorite drinks.

Anyway. Great sweet/tart flavor. One of the best teas in the Tazo line. Definitely. And, of course, it’s great iced with (or without) lemonade.