Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 752 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2036 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

This tea does get bitter rather quickly. It is sweet, with a very strong bitter note. Not to my liking.

I just adore Passion tea by Tazo. It’s so good, hot or cold, I just love the flavor, not like juice, and makes you pucker just a little. It’s flowery with a little tartness, just enough bite to surprise you and keep you coming back for more. And the color is beautiful!

Love this as a nighttime tea. Don’t usually like a lot of fruity types. The hibiscus in this tea is wonderful. No caffeine, safe to drink until bedtime.

My favourite herbal tea. Perfect remedy for a sore throat too!

I used to work at Starbucks which is where I first tried this tea. Starbucks Passion tea lemonade is still one of my favorite drinks.

Anyway. Great sweet/tart flavor. One of the best teas in the Tazo line. Definitely. And, of course, it’s great iced with (or without) lemonade.

I like passionfruit and mango but hibiscus I have always been wary of. I’t smells mostly tart to me. Iid not steep I’t very long. This brews up to a pretty purple color. The taste I’s mostly the hibiscus and was too tart for me.

I love this tea….sometimes. It seems sometimes I brew it too strong and I get the hint of dishsoap left in my Iced tea mug which is awful. If brewed correctly-as it always is when I get it from Starbucks- it tastes great iced.

Iced

I like this as long as it is sweetened enough. I think it is better iced, though.

I really liked this tea because of the passion fruit and mango flavors in there. However, I couldn’t drink a a lot of it because the hips and hibiscus have it ending up tasting like potpourri after awhile.

Wow. The mix of flavours in this is phenomenal; soothing, yet vibrant. A great tea to start the day off with energy!