Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

Tart and tasty! Brews up a delicious bright red color. I enjoy it with a spoonful of honey

Nice tea at the end of the day, good with a little raw sugar or honey.

I was surprised by how strong this tea was. Very fruity, very sweet. Almost like drinking juice. It’s good if you’re in that kind of mood, but it’s not the kind of tea I could drink on a regular basis.

mmmmm…..sweet…..fruity…..yummy……will definatly keep drinking this one. It freaked my son out a little when he first saw it because of the deep purplish-red color it brews up into.

Drank this again this morning.
Still good :-)

This has a more complex fragrance than a lot of similar herbal infusions. I think this would be wonderful iced.

Very strong and tart. Great for when I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to spend time with mesh baskets.

I do not like this one at all. It’s too … cider-y for me. Waaaay too sweet and fruity. Just not my thing. Which is too bad, because it sounds like it should be awesome.

Probably my favorite tea, Tazo Passion is a fruity and soothing delight.

I’m a fan of tart flavors and this passion tea is just that. Brews a dark red/purple and smells of cherries/guava. I had this in a sampler box of Tazo and it was one of my favorites. I found that the longer I steeped the tarter it got.