Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I just adore Passion tea by Tazo. It’s so good, hot or cold, I just love the flavor, not like juice, and makes you pucker just a little. It’s flowery with a little tartness, just enough bite to surprise you and keep you coming back for more. And the color is beautiful!

Love this as a nighttime tea. Don’t usually like a lot of fruity types. The hibiscus in this tea is wonderful. No caffeine, safe to drink until bedtime.

My favourite herbal tea. Perfect remedy for a sore throat too!

I used to work at Starbucks which is where I first tried this tea. Starbucks Passion tea lemonade is still one of my favorite drinks.

Anyway. Great sweet/tart flavor. One of the best teas in the Tazo line. Definitely. And, of course, it’s great iced with (or without) lemonade.

I like passionfruit and mango but hibiscus I have always been wary of. I’t smells mostly tart to me. Iid not steep I’t very long. This brews up to a pretty purple color. The taste I’s mostly the hibiscus and was too tart for me.

I love this tea….sometimes. It seems sometimes I brew it too strong and I get the hint of dishsoap left in my Iced tea mug which is awful. If brewed correctly-as it always is when I get it from Starbucks- it tastes great iced.

I like this as long as it is sweetened enough. I think it is better iced, though.

I really liked this tea because of the passion fruit and mango flavors in there. However, I couldn’t drink a a lot of it because the hips and hibiscus have it ending up tasting like potpourri after awhile.

Wow. The mix of flavours in this is phenomenal; soothing, yet vibrant. A great tea to start the day off with energy!

My very favorite. Starbucks Europe (I’m in Greece) doesn’t carry this one. They carry every OTHER Tazo tea. Just not this one. Of course. My mom sends it to me in care packages…she picks it up @ Target for half the price Starbucks charges for a box!

The hibiscus is really good, and the lemongrass and rose hips make it extraordinary. I love it hot, even better iced. It’s also my 2 year old’s favorite…I don’t give her juice, I just give her some cold Tazo Passion, diluted with water.