Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

Great pick-me-up. The nice thing about this tea is that it tastes good even after it’s turned lukewarm, making it a nice thing to have by your side while reading/using the computer.

This tea reminds me so much of the rosa de jamaica that I drank while in Guatemala (served cold, with lots o’ honey!). But its also a very nice tea to drink hot; Tazo Passion was a staple when getting together with my girlfriends at night to catch up on our day. We called it “hot, sweet Passion”. It’s best if its sweetened, otherwise, it’s a little too bitter.

A great tasting, fun tea from Tazo. Great for a summer evening just laying around the back porch. As others have mentioned: it’s fairly sweet, but not enough to make you dislike it.

This does not need a five minute steep time.

It’s fruity, it’s tropical, it’s got kick from the hibiscus. And a mouthful like juice. I really liked this one but it was almost too much to handle after half a cup.

No need to double up on teabags for a 16oz mug either.

Hibiscus strikes again. (I should have expected it but this was from a sampler and has been sitting in the back of the tea drawer for a while so I figured I might as well give it a go. Nope. Hibiscus.)

Flavors: Berry, Hibiscus

Still have a whole bunch of this from last summer when I was on a kick of trying to make passion tea lemonade at home. Down to maybe 7 tea bags of the original 16, so getting there.

I don’t drink this hot often, though it is rather nice. Getting a raspberry/blackberry vibe here. There’s cinnamon, but not as intense as in Teavana’s Passion Tango. Supportive role from the lemongrass as well. Quite heavy on the hibiscus, particularly as it cools.

Flavors: Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry

BACKLOG: Made this on Mother’s day weekend as a lightly sweetened ice tea for my mom and brother during a break from yard work. I enjoyed the tart flavor but it was acidic enough that it gave me instant heartburn. Both my mom and bro added additional sweetener to theirs (agave).

Flavors: Cinnamon, Herbaceous, Hibiscus, Tart

I used to mix this with orange juice, and then it tastes like guava juice to me!

The starbucks iced tea staple! Always much better at the store. No matter how long I steep this tea, it never has the same amazing tart flavour the Starbucks iced teas do. Oh well.

Great tea! A little on the sour side, but it has complex flavors that make for a great anytime tea!

Yay, thanks for including a Tazo in the box, Lala! I seemed to have enjoyed this more than most others, and it was better than I expected. The dry bag smelled like SweeTarts, and the scent of the steeped tea was tart and fruity, with citrus and a touch of mango coming through. As it cooled, the hibiscus intensified and covered up the other flavours, unfortunately. It took me hours to sip on my gigantic cup so it was interesting to see how the flavour profile changed throughout the temperature changes. Would I buy any? No, but it was a fun round.

I used to drink this one iced frequently