Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cinnamon, Herbaceous, Hibiscus, Tart, Floral, Fruity, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

Great pick-me-up. The nice thing about this tea is that it tastes good even after it’s turned lukewarm, making it a nice thing to have by your side while reading/using the computer.

This tea reminds me so much of the rosa de jamaica that I drank while in Guatemala (served cold, with lots o’ honey!). But its also a very nice tea to drink hot; Tazo Passion was a staple when getting together with my girlfriends at night to catch up on our day. We called it “hot, sweet Passion”. It’s best if its sweetened, otherwise, it’s a little too bitter.

A great tasting, fun tea from Tazo. Great for a summer evening just laying around the back porch. As others have mentioned: it’s fairly sweet, but not enough to make you dislike it.

BACKLOG: Made this on Mother’s day weekend as a lightly sweetened ice tea for my mom and brother during a break from yard work. I enjoyed the tart flavor but it was acidic enough that it gave me instant heartburn. Both my mom and bro added additional sweetener to theirs (agave).

Flavors: Cinnamon, Herbaceous, Hibiscus, Tart

ashmanra

I used to mix this with orange juice, and then it tastes like guava juice to me!

The starbucks iced tea staple! Always much better at the store. No matter how long I steep this tea, it never has the same amazing tart flavour the Starbucks iced teas do. Oh well.

Great tea! A little on the sour side, but it has complex flavors that make for a great anytime tea!

Yay, thanks for including a Tazo in the box, Lala! I seemed to have enjoyed this more than most others, and it was better than I expected. The dry bag smelled like SweeTarts, and the scent of the steeped tea was tart and fruity, with citrus and a touch of mango coming through. As it cooled, the hibiscus intensified and covered up the other flavours, unfortunately. It took me hours to sip on my gigantic cup so it was interesting to see how the flavour profile changed throughout the temperature changes. Would I buy any? No, but it was a fun round.

Stephanie

I used to drink this one iced frequently

Nothing special, but good. Flavored tea in bags.

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 15 sec 3 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

I absolutely love this tea! I drink it iced every day. If you let it steep too long though it becomes very tart. Regardless, I’d recommend it to anyone. Such a strong, refreshing flavor in one tiny tea bag. Definitely try this!

Hibiscus…not bad
Slurping fruity, juicy tea
I should try it iced

I’m normally not a fan of hibiscus. I was actually excited to not find it on this ingredient list….until I realized I was skipping over the first ingredient! The tart is there, but it’s juicy in a way that makes it more palatable than normal. I’ve also learned the art of the slurping sip….to aerate the tea. Maybe that’s helping to improve my appreciation. After my mouth stops puckering, the aftertaste seems rather floral. I think this would be a good base tea for mixed drinks. The color is beautiful!

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart