Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Bitter, Hibiscus, Lemon, Rosehips, Sour, Tart, Berry, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Floral, Cranberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda
195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 30 sec 9 g 71 oz / 2095 ml

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

Great pick-me-up. The nice thing about this tea is that it tastes good even after it’s turned lukewarm, making it a nice thing to have by your side while reading/using the computer.

This tea reminds me so much of the rosa de jamaica that I drank while in Guatemala (served cold, with lots o’ honey!). But its also a very nice tea to drink hot; Tazo Passion was a staple when getting together with my girlfriends at night to catch up on our day. We called it “hot, sweet Passion”. It’s best if its sweetened, otherwise, it’s a little too bitter.

A great tasting, fun tea from Tazo. Great for a summer evening just laying around the back porch. As others have mentioned: it’s fairly sweet, but not enough to make you dislike it.

Someone gave me a sample of this and I knew I would not like it. Some of the main ingredients are hibiscus, rose hips, lemon, and citric acid. I literally dunked my tea bag into the water and took it out (less than 2 second steep) and my whole cup was pink. It tasted like drinking straight hibiscus or rose hip tea. Super bitter, sour, and acidic. I keep trying but I will always hate hibiscus and sour teas, even iced with sugar.

I’m glad other can enjoy blends such as this, but I find it extremely unpleasant and undrinkable. The sour overpowers the fruity and herbal flavours underneath and makes it undrinkable to me. :(

I do like the vibrant magenta colour though.

Flavors: Bitter, Hibiscus, Lemon, Rosehips, Sour, Tart

0 min, 15 sec 700 OZ / 20701 ML

This tea smells fruity, delicious, and a very pink color. Alas, to me it was sour….. I have no idea what I did wrong. All I tasted was the sour citric and nothing else. I am mostly a black tea drinker, which might be why I haven’t found a good herbal tea I enjoy. Maybe I will try mixing it and having it in the summer.

This is my absolute favorite tea. I order it at starbucks every time that i go! The floral notes take over and pair well with the sweetness. If i am going to drink a bagged tea this will always be my choice. The smell from a nice warm cup will definitely put a smile on your face.

This is ok as a cold brew but the hibiscus is a little too strong for my liking. It is drinkable but I won’t be purchasing more

A review of Passion Tea by Tazo

Date: 1/22/2016
Company: Tazo
Tea Name: Passion
Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal
Region: Egypt, Nigeria, US, Chile, China, Turkey, Uzbekistan
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: ecotainer paper cup, 1 tea bag
Plucking Season: no idea what this means
Liquid Color: color of my poop after eating a lot of beets
Leaf Characteristics: mixed herbs

Steepings 1 steep in 8oz of 180 degree water.

Tart, citrus upfront with strong hibiscus. Creamy orange peel with a slight twinge of vanilla follows. Finishes with nutty licorice. Clean aftertaste of tart cranberries and sweet cherries. Pretty, pretty good.

180 °F / 82 °C 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Quite potent! This is a zingy, busy tea that tastes like unsweetened fruit punch with a tart aftertaste. It might be delicious iced.

My first impression while drinking this tea was that it was very tart, but in a good way. I wanted to do little experimenting so i cooled it over ice with a little extra sugar. Id say its a success!