Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “...and for the last of the lemon squares, this mixed w a sachet of Tazo Vanilla rooibos. I was concerned that the sweet/tart flavor was going to be a bit much with the lemon squares which have...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I just needed to stop in and give the "number" a nod and a boost. I had this again at my Auntie's for Thanksgiving. I first had given it a lower rating based on the fact the resteep is not really...” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “Yet another tea from the *GCTTB*. Ok this is tart - I think I've been craving tart all evening and just not finding it. This is tart tropical fruits. I like it - ok I really like it - or I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 753 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 172. Hot, unsweetened hibiscus? No thanks. But cold, lightly sweetened hibiscus (with some spices and a few other fruits that don't do a ton in this but are slightly there)? Pretty yummy....” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2036 tasting notes

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

The purple color has me hooked, however the sweet/tart flavor combo that others have mentioned was a bit too tart for me, especially as the tea cooled. The fragrance of this tea is floral and fruity. I would recommend it only to someone who like fruity, citrusy teas.

This has to be one of my favourite teas from TAZO. It has the right amount of fruitiness. You get some teas where its too fruity and you feel like your eating a smoothie. This is amazing. I usually drink it with the tea bag left in, the stronger the better. No milk just straight with one sweetener or honey.

Boiling 8 min or more 15 g 14 OZ / 400 ML

Hands down my favorite tea ever. Sweet and fruity and delicious all on its own, good brewed cold or hot. Delicious!

This is my favorite fruit tea of ones I’ve tried so far (which is not many, I am a new tea fan). I like it because it is naturally strong. The flavor is good but a bit sour. I like it iced with honey. Also if you like bubble gum if you make this tea and blend it with coconut oil it tastes exactly like bubble gum. I wanted to make jello with the tea coconut oil mix but I was out of gelatin. I am sure it would be fantastic though, and a great way to get the health benefits of tea, coconut oil, and gelatin into kids. They would think they are eating dessert!

7 OZ / 207 ML
sherapop

I agree: this is probably the best hibiscus blend around!

I tried this tea for the first time last night during my massage therapy class. And I have to admit I only grabbed it because I forgot to bring my own tea. The taste was very…hm.. Bland and really bitter. And I got several complaints from my fellow students from the smell. :c From reading the box is sounds delicious but I definitely won’t be trying again. This is the first tea I’ve tried in years that I didn’t like.

Marzipan

I know this will sound funny, but I like not liking some teas, it makes me feel like I am learning what’s good or not.

Seconded.

Lyssa

I just got a dark chai by Tazo (the only chai Walmart had on its shelves today) to take to my massage therapy classes. HOPEFULLY this tea from the Tazo name won’t let me down. I’m counting on Tazo to win back my favour by not ruining chai for me ;P

Marzipan

If you have The Fresh Market, they have a huge bag of chai for about $7. It has a train in the name. I bought it for my mom and she said it’s really good.

Big Train!

Lyssa

No idea what that is. I have the World Market (which overprices teas) and a loose leaf guy that I usually go to when I’m out of tea. He has AMAZING Masala Chai. You can smell it over all the other teas! But I didn’t have the car today and I live, quite literally, right beside Walmart. So I had to deal with that :c

I had this as an iced tea lemonade at Starbucks while the boy and I ran errands yesterday. I am not a coffee or a latte drinker, and they have been unable to make refreshers for a month (you know you live in a small town when…), but this is a nice alternative. I adore the tartness from the tea mixed with the sweet lemonade. It has inspired me to make my own calorie free version at home. I plan to mix Teavana Passion Berry (which is the same thing) and Crystal Light lemonade. Jace may question my brilliance, but this plan is sure to succeed. Now all I need is the snow to melt so I can implement it!

Loveeeeee this floral, fruity blend. The hibiscus is such a nice touch, and it makes a great sweetened iced tea! I had it the first time at Starbucks, then tried making it at home on my own – haven’t stopped since! One of my favorite summer beverages.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I think I’m finding that I dislike or have a lower tolerance for flowery/fruity teas. I thought this was tart, kind of bitter… I have a friend who loves it though, and so does her daughter :s

Not usually a fan of Tazo teas but I try not to judge before sampling something new. On another note it’s my cat Ivory’s birthday today, he turns 2 and it’s gone by so fast. RIP to Ebony who would have also been 2 today, I looked out of the window half an hour ago and there was the biggest rainbow I had ever seen and I was in perfect place to admire it. I’ve always called Ivory my little rainbow baby. Ebony and Ivory did everything together so I think it’s his way of wishing his brother a happy birthday from cat heaven :)

(sip, sip, sip) Very tart and sour with in a fruity berry like way. Still rather hibiscus heavy overall though. There is some sweetness but it tastes somewhat chemical and just doesn’t cut through the tartness enough for my liking. It does in a way taste like passion fruit but much tarter.

Not a fan of this at all, may have to throw this away and make another tea as I believe I will struggle to finish this cup. Much too strong hibiscus wise for me.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 3 OZ / 100 ML
Stephanie

I enjoy this one iced occasionally…but it is pretty gross hot.

Sweet tribute to your kitties, btw <3