Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

I absolutely love this tea! I drink it iced every day. If you let it steep too long though it becomes very tart. Regardless, I’d recommend it to anyone. Such a strong, refreshing flavor in one tiny tea bag. Definitely try this!

Hibiscus…not bad
Slurping fruity, juicy tea
I should try it iced

I’m normally not a fan of hibiscus. I was actually excited to not find it on this ingredient list….until I realized I was skipping over the first ingredient! The tart is there, but it’s juicy in a way that makes it more palatable than normal. I’ve also learned the art of the slurping sip….to aerate the tea. Maybe that’s helping to improve my appreciation. After my mouth stops puckering, the aftertaste seems rather floral. I think this would be a good base tea for mixed drinks. The color is beautiful!

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Tart

Meh. It’s an OK go-to tea if I’m out and about, avoiding caffeine, and don’t trust the water temperature of the establishment. (e.g. “Go ahead and scald this tea because it can take it.”) A mouth punch with its tartness. I like to leave the teabag in for a long time, making the water almost syrupy.

Flavors: Cranberry, Hibiscus

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I really wanted to like this tea. It has a great name and it brews up to a beautiful fuschia color. But I really don’t taste the other flavors that are supposed to be here; the hibiscus overwhelms everything else. Hot, it’s almost undrinkable. Cold, it’s better, but still quite tart and sour. I suppose I could sweeten it, but if I’m going to be drinking sugar, I’d rather have lemonade than this stuff. Definitely won’t be re-purchasing.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Sour, Tart

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Sara

I had the same problem with Passion: too much hibiscus for my liking. It gave the tea a sort of syrupy quality, too.

I bought this tea, hearing great things from my fellow starbucks fanatic friends, and I didn’t love it as much as I thought I would. Then I mixed it half and half with fresh squeezed lemonade and it was perfection. I will always have a spot for this tea on my shelf during the summer months.

I drink this quite often as my cold tea during the work day. I’ve had it hot but can’t say that I am a huge fan of hot hibiscus. I usually prefer it cold. I appreciate the tartness and almost never sweeten it because of that. When I do sweeten it, it’s usually just by adding some lemonade. The hibiscus flavor is so strong that I usually use one bag for a 32 oz bottle and I’m good to go.

The purple color has me hooked, however the sweet/tart flavor combo that others have mentioned was a bit too tart for me, especially as the tea cooled. The fragrance of this tea is floral and fruity. I would recommend it only to someone who like fruity, citrusy teas.

This has to be one of my favourite teas from TAZO. It has the right amount of fruitiness. You get some teas where its too fruity and you feel like your eating a smoothie. This is amazing. I usually drink it with the tea bag left in, the stronger the better. No milk just straight with one sweetener or honey.

Boiling 8 min or more 15 g 14 OZ / 400 ML

Hands down my favorite tea ever. Sweet and fruity and delicious all on its own, good brewed cold or hot. Delicious!

This is my favorite fruit tea of ones I’ve tried so far (which is not many, I am a new tea fan). I like it because it is naturally strong. The flavor is good but a bit sour. I like it iced with honey. Also if you like bubble gum if you make this tea and blend it with coconut oil it tastes exactly like bubble gum. I wanted to make jello with the tea coconut oil mix but I was out of gelatin. I am sure it would be fantastic though, and a great way to get the health benefits of tea, coconut oil, and gelatin into kids. They would think they are eating dessert!

7 OZ / 207 ML
sherapop

I agree: this is probably the best hibiscus blend around!