Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Hibiscus, Blackberry, Cinnamon, Fruity, Lemongrass, Raspberry, Herbaceous, Tart, Floral, Cranberry, Sour
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

From Tazo

Tazo teas are made from the most extraordinary teas and herbs found anywhere, and they’re blended with an artistry that borders on magical. Tazo Passion is a tantalizing, incredibly bold fusion of exotic botanicals and tropical flowers. Its distinctive flavor is like nothing else on earth. One sip of Tazo Passion brings a luscious explosion of flavorful hibiscus, subtle citrus, tart rose hips, and a kiss of mango and passion fruit.

About Tazo View company

This has to be one of my favourite teas from TAZO. It has the right amount of fruitiness. You get some teas where its too fruity and you feel like your eating a smoothie. This is amazing. I usually drink it with the tea bag left in, the stronger the better. No milk just straight with one sweetener or honey.

Boiling 8 min or more 15 g 14 OZ / 400 ML

Hands down my favorite tea ever. Sweet and fruity and delicious all on its own, good brewed cold or hot. Delicious!

This is my favorite fruit tea of ones I’ve tried so far (which is not many, I am a new tea fan). I like it because it is naturally strong. The flavor is good but a bit sour. I like it iced with honey. Also if you like bubble gum if you make this tea and blend it with coconut oil it tastes exactly like bubble gum. I wanted to make jello with the tea coconut oil mix but I was out of gelatin. I am sure it would be fantastic though, and a great way to get the health benefits of tea, coconut oil, and gelatin into kids. They would think they are eating dessert!

7 OZ / 207 ML

I agree: this is probably the best hibiscus blend around!

I tried this tea for the first time last night during my massage therapy class. And I have to admit I only grabbed it because I forgot to bring my own tea. The taste was very…hm.. Bland and really bitter. And I got several complaints from my fellow students from the smell. :c From reading the box is sounds delicious but I definitely won’t be trying again. This is the first tea I’ve tried in years that I didn’t like.

I know this will sound funny, but I like not liking some teas, it makes me feel like I am learning what’s good or not.

I just got a dark chai by Tazo (the only chai Walmart had on its shelves today) to take to my massage therapy classes. HOPEFULLY this tea from the Tazo name won’t let me down. I’m counting on Tazo to win back my favour by not ruining chai for me ;P

If you have The Fresh Market, they have a huge bag of chai for about $7. It has a train in the name. I bought it for my mom and she said it’s really good.

Big Train!

No idea what that is. I have the World Market (which overprices teas) and a loose leaf guy that I usually go to when I’m out of tea. He has AMAZING Masala Chai. You can smell it over all the other teas! But I didn’t have the car today and I live, quite literally, right beside Walmart. So I had to deal with that :c

I had this as an iced tea lemonade at Starbucks while the boy and I ran errands yesterday. I am not a coffee or a latte drinker, and they have been unable to make refreshers for a month (you know you live in a small town when…), but this is a nice alternative. I adore the tartness from the tea mixed with the sweet lemonade. It has inspired me to make my own calorie free version at home. I plan to mix Teavana Passion Berry (which is the same thing) and Crystal Light lemonade. Jace may question my brilliance, but this plan is sure to succeed. Now all I need is the snow to melt so I can implement it!

Loveeeeee this floral, fruity blend. The hibiscus is such a nice touch, and it makes a great sweetened iced tea! I had it the first time at Starbucks, then tried making it at home on my own – haven’t stopped since! One of my favorite summer beverages.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I think I’m finding that I dislike or have a lower tolerance for flowery/fruity teas. I thought this was tart, kind of bitter… I have a friend who loves it though, and so does her daughter :s

Not usually a fan of Tazo teas but I try not to judge before sampling something new. On another note it’s my cat Ivory’s birthday today, he turns 2 and it’s gone by so fast. RIP to Ebony who would have also been 2 today, I looked out of the window half an hour ago and there was the biggest rainbow I had ever seen and I was in perfect place to admire it. I’ve always called Ivory my little rainbow baby. Ebony and Ivory did everything together so I think it’s his way of wishing his brother a happy birthday from cat heaven :)

(sip, sip, sip) Very tart and sour with in a fruity berry like way. Still rather hibiscus heavy overall though. There is some sweetness but it tastes somewhat chemical and just doesn’t cut through the tartness enough for my liking. It does in a way taste like passion fruit but much tarter.

Not a fan of this at all, may have to throw this away and make another tea as I believe I will struggle to finish this cup. Much too strong hibiscus wise for me.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 3 OZ / 100 ML

I enjoy this one iced occasionally…but it is pretty gross hot.

Sweet tribute to your kitties, btw

Sipdown another that was finished prior to entering my cupboard!

Thank you Kat_Maria for the added in teabag.

I have a few friends from my old city who think they’re big time tea drinkers but are more the ‘type’ of tea drinker that basically only owns teabags and kinda does it because it’s ‘trendy’ to be a tea drinker and drink Starbucks tea. Only a few even know what loose leaf is, and I think they’re only aware of DAVIDsTEA. Look at me sounding all ‘Tea Elitist’ ; that’s totally not the intention here. To each his/her own, and you know – move forward at your own pace, right? If teabags do it for you, then right on.

My point, anyway, is/was that the most recent time I talked to one of them I made the mistake of bringing up tea and she got very excited about this tea in particular and asked if I’d ever tried it, to which I responded that I’d heard of it and was familiar with the company/brand, but had never tried it personally. She just went on and on about how great it was. I believe at one point the phrases “Best tea in the world” and “Hibiscus is so great!” were uttered at least once, which I thought some people here on Steepster might find amusing.

So anyway, I received this one unexpectedly from Kat_Maria and finally took the opportunity to try it to see what all the “Tea Drinking Hipster” hype is all about, and I can summarize this in one word which makes practically every Steepster user simultaneously cringe: “Hibiscus”.

How the hell do people love this and drink it on a regular basis!? It was one of, if not the, most sour/tart and way overly sugary teas I’ve ever tried and I was puckered up throughout the entire mug full. Some kind of horrible cross between cloying and painfully sour/tart. It was so bad. Yeah, I’ll pass on this one in the future…

Ha ha. Totally made me laugh. I love it when someone finds out I am a tea drinker, then goes on and on about how awesome Tetley tea bags are (or something like that). They just get a blank stare when I launch into loose leaf and French teas, etc.

Roswell Strange

You changed your profile picture! It threw me off momentarily. I was all “Steepster said Lala commented… But that’s not Lala’s image. Oh, wait!”. Cheshire cat is pretty awesome, though.

carol who

Sometimes I think the reason non-tea drinks don’t drink tea is that the only ones they try have hibiscus. They look at all the fun fruits and flower and they don’t know about or see the hibiscus until too late. It seems to be in some of those “energy” teas and looks so pretty and then disappoints :(

If only we could warn them all…

Roswell Strange

Also, I always think back to my Step Aunt. When we were up in her city for Comic Con my Dad told her I was a “big time tea drinker” and she got all excited because she ‘just loves tea’, and then proceeded to pull box after box of bagged Lipton/Tetley teabags out of her cupboard. Her idea of fancy tea was tea with chocolate in it, and she tried telling me about the crazy new store called DAVIDsTEA that her niece loves (she has ‘like ten tins of their tea’). I just went along with it; she in her late 60s and seemed very impressed with herself.

Haha. I have one friend who gets super excited about bagged chais and then got some gunpowder tea as a gift and keeps talking about it as if it is super special and unique. I don’t have the heart to tell her that it is a pretty common type of tea.

One of my coworkers loves this tea! I think the spices are neat, but I could never drink it all the time. It’s just too much. I’ll occasionally get it iced in the summer. :)

Roswell Strange

The restaurant Tre works at just started making their own Saskatoon Berry Earl Grey (which sounds amazing) and he came home and very excitedly told me they were making it by putting large quantities into a vat of cold water and letting it soak for a long time. He seemed so impressed that he was making tea in a way that was new to me, and I kind of just coldly answered back (because I’m a horrible roommate who doesn’t care about his feelings): “It’s called Cold Brewing, and what the fuck do you think I’m doing everyday with my mason jar? You’re not special.” and he kind of just shut up for the whole night.

Roswell, I just about spit out my tea!

I actually really like this brewed cold during the summer. I really hate the taste of plain water and this hydrates me in a pinch. When it’s really hot, the tartness is actually refreshing (similar to lemonade – but unlike lemonade doesn’t give you horrible stomach aches if you drink too much).