Tazo Chai

Chai Tea
Anise, Licorice, Vanilla, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Spicy, Black Pepper, Ginger, Artificial, Burnt, Decayed wood, Wet wood, Cloves
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

• “Brewed up 12oz with 2 full leaf sachets, 2 tsp sugar and 1 tsp milk. Great pairing with my cinnamon swirl coffeecake this morning. Wish I had more coffeecake! I like this Chai blend more and...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “Tea backlog from last night: I was watching the Olympics late last night and wanted something spicy. I was feeling lazy and just wanted to use a bagged version of anything I had in my cupboard. ...” Read full tasting note
    yoginiundefined 51 tasting notes
  • “Full Leaf! Ordered a tall double shot 2 pump caramel 2 pump mocha upsidedown latte w/ 2 chai bags topped w/ whip and caramel and mocha drizzles. But I’m sure I didn’t say that in the...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes
  • “This isn’t as good as my Tazo concentrated chai tea latte mix, but it’s pretty darn tasty for a teabag. Mmm mmm! This is a very satisfying cup with a little skim milk and Truvia added. ...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 630 tasting notes

From Tazo

A rich blend of teas and spices (dark Indian black teas, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, and cardamom) in the style of the hill dwellers of the Himalayas. Mix with milk (or a dairy substitute) for a delicious hot or cold beverage.

About Tazo View company

This tea really doesnt taste like chai… not much spice to it.

The Tazo Chai has a pleasant aroma, but the spicy taste is very mild. I find one teabag produces a flavor more mellow than I would wish, and ends up leaving me with a sour taste at the back of my tongue by the end of the cup. I bought this because I heard the Wilelaiki Blossom honey from Teavana pairs well with teas featuring clove, cinnamon, or cardamom. This tea is just too weak to do the honey justice, though the taste is pleasant enough to get through a cup.

It’s worth drinking if you don’t have a better chai, or if you’re out with coffee drinkers.

One of the best Chai teas I’ve had. Most of them skimp on the spiciness, but this one brings it up full force. Highly recommended.

I have a box of this at work and its the perfect morning tea with a little cream and sugar on a cold morning. I love that you can taste the tea and all of the spices and that none of the flavors overwhelm. It has spice, warmth and depth and really just so lovely.

I adore this tea. It’s by far the best chai I have been able to find. I find that a lot of chai teas are either too earthy or way to spicy. But this blend finds a perfect balance.

I add sugar and a bit of milk in lieu of coffee in the morning and it gives me the caffeine boost I need.

Tazo Masala chai. :P

I had to drink this while it was lukewarm, on the road. The black tea in it was way too strong, it was like drinking earl grey with a small bit of black pepper.

8 min or more

interesting clove notes and catchy brown liquor

This is the first chai I ever had, and it’s still one of my favorites. The blend of spices is just perfect. With a little milk and sugar it’s like a cup of heaven.