Calm

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hibiscus Flowers, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Rose, Flowers
Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I was going to start a new profile for Tazo Calm in the sachet, since it is *so much better* than the filter bags, but then I figured: why bother? It's being discontinued! In fact, it has already...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1178 tasting notes
  • “What _not_ to do with this one: do not attempt to tone down the l(ick!)orice with fresh pineapple mint and a slug of chilled apple juice. My tongue is still trying to shake off the taste of...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1737 tasting notes
  • “And that's a sip down. I'm experiencing heartburn for like the first time ever practically (I'm looking at you, pan-seared salmon and broccoli and mushrooms sauteed in olive oil), so I figured that...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 828 tasting notes
  • “In an effort to find non-caffeinated alternatives for the kids to enjoy, I steeped a cup of this tonight and gave them each a taste. We have discovered that neither peanut is a chamomile...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes

From Tazo

A delicate blend of chamomile blossoms and other soothing herbs, Tazo® Calm™ is made with Egyptian chamomile blossoms blended with fragrant lemon balm leaf from Eastern Europe. Pink rose petals from Morocco impart a light, spicy taste that enhances the apple-like flavor of chamomile.

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers, hibiscus flowers, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, rose petals, blackberry leaves, safflowers, peppermint leaves, sarsaparilla root, lemon balm leaf, licorice root and natural flavors.

About Tazo View company

While I can fully admit I’m not a huge fan of Chamomile, I’ve had ones that I’ve really liked. This one wasn’t one of them. It’s not terrible, or bland, but it also doesn’t draw out the full potential of what it could be.

Drank this today from Starbucks, had less then half a mug of cold tea left. I added another cup of water to warm it up. Still tasted great!

A subtle, green tea, good with milk.
I didn’t like Chamomile until I started drinking this tea. Haha, its good and has a better taste than some of the others I’ve tried. Good when sick.

I do really enjoy chamomile teas but for me personally this tea had a little too much going on. It’s not appalling or anything, I’d drink it if it were offered to me, but it’s also not something I’d willingly reach for.

Boiling 8 min or more

Very light, can’t tell the flavors really, maybe a higher temperature will do it

I have to say; I’m a sucker for chamomile. Especially in some sort of herbal blend. This was really nice. I could taste every element of the blend. Chamomile is usually sweet, so it set a good foundation for the rest of the blend to play off of. It was really nice.

I love it,
The taste is smooth and relaxing.
More so, I enjoyed the taste of the smooth chamomile, crisp mint, and light lemon to add.
Everything about this tea is relaxing, from the name to the smell, to the first sip.

I love it with a bit of honey, when I get it at starbucks.

I recommend it, if you are having a bad day, lighten up with this cup of tea!

I use this tea when I run out of the good peppermint tea

Another good “Woman” tea, yet I think Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer is more effective for that.
This tea is still pretty relaxing though, but you must like sasparilla.

This tea bag smells like Black Draught, an old remedy my grandma use to have when she go sick in the stomach. After I put the sachet in the water, I can quickly taste the rose petals,chamomile and lemongrass. It took a little while to taste the spearmint and the sarasparrilla. This tea is also very grassy and woodsy. It does what it said it will do. CALM!