Calm

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hibiscus Flowers, Lavender, Lemongrass, Rose Petals, Spearmint
Rose, Flowers
Sachet, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Tazo

A delicate blend of chamomile blossoms and other soothing herbs, Tazo® Calm™ is made with Egyptian chamomile blossoms blended with fragrant lemon balm leaf from Eastern Europe. Pink rose petals from Morocco impart a light, spicy taste that enhances the apple-like flavor of chamomile.

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers, hibiscus flowers, spearmint leaves, lemongrass, rose petals, blackberry leaves, safflowers, peppermint leaves, sarsaparilla root, lemon balm leaf, licorice root and natural flavors.

About Tazo View company

Hum…glorified dirt? I dunno, just not much of a chamomile fan I guess. Didn’t really spark the interest of my taste buds.

You can see all of the ingredients. It mostly smells like the spearmint with some chaomomile. I steeped this up. And this mostly tastes like spearmint with chamomile. I’t tastes gtood to me.

Grabbed a bag of this during my conference Saturday afternoon, because it was the only thing left. Because of the yellow bag, I was expecting chamomile and was instead hit with spearmint. Bleh.

Good night to all, my nightly ritual Calm tea and #Family Guy.

This is a delightful tea (despite coming from a bag).

Been a while since my last teas confession, please forgive me.

Calm is my goto tea in the evening.

If you like to read on the web whilst drinking a cup, look at this: http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/

According to the package, “A single cup of Tazo Calm has been known to have the same effect as sitting for 45 minutes in a mountain meadow on a sunny day with your shoes off.” If you ask me, it just tasted like spearmint. Three sips in, I poured this down the sink.