Green Ginger

Ginger, Green, Lemongrass, Dirt, Pear, Vegetables
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

A soothing blend of green teas with hints of ginger and pear.

About Tazo View company

I didn’t purchase a whole box of this tea, I picked it out of a variety. Usually ginger has a distinct aroma and taste, but the flavor in this is fairly light. I could smell it more than I can taste it. I couldn’t sense the “sweet note of pear”, but I did taste a very slight “dirt” aftertaste. Not a great tea for me.

Flavors: Dirt, Ginger

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Reallllllly confused about the pear… love the lemongrass. ehhhhhh

Flavors: Ginger, Lemongrass, Pear, Vegetables

For some reason, I really wanted ginger today… So I made a cup of this and had it with my steamed veggie dumplings. It was a match made in heaven! I get smooth green tea, a bite of ginger, lemongrass, pear, and steamed vegetables. Not bad at all!

Quite a spicy one!
When I brewed it for the first time, it tickled my nose.

To be honest, the best thing you can do with this is add a bit of sugar, pop it in some popsicle makers, let it freeze and you got a good, cold summer snack!

When brewed, though, it was a bit too spicy for my tastes. I could barely taste the green tea.

A bit expensive for a tea to make popsicles with, but you could try to replicate the mixture and make a large batch. (luckily, I got it as a gift.)

I thought I really liked this tea. I had a cup at a meeting once, with a bit of honey. It was quite good. Then I made this mistake of buying a box for myself. I don’t know what to say about this tea, other than I don’t like it. The green tea flavour is a bit off, the ginger flavour is a bit off. Sweetened or unsweetened, this just doesn’t do it for me.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

A “warm,” relaxing tea with ginger as the predominate flavor accompanied by citrus notes from the lemon and lemongrass. The pear taste is subtle and perhaps adds a sweetness to the tea, but I probably wouldn’t have identified it as pear without having read the label. The green tea itself was mostly masked by the other flavors.

Hmmm…I am an avid of fan of ginger and green tea, so I thought hands down I would love this. Not so much. It’s not terrible, but not bad. I’m not sure what it is that I don’t like about it. Maybe it’s the pear? I’m not sure..either way..I just find this tea weird. I drank the whole box, and was hoping I would like it more. That wasn’t the case.

It’s okay, but nothing to ride home about.

I used to drink this solely as a vehicle for ginger, because the blend was incredibly astringent and left a stale taste in your mouth.

ginger smell is very strong and too overwhelming. does make me feel good but the taste is overpowered by ginger.. don’t really taste the pear. it’s an ohkay tea in my opinion