Green Ginger

Ginger, Lemongrass
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Tazo

A soothing blend of green teas with hints of ginger and pear.

About Tazo View company

I thought I really liked this tea. I had a cup at a meeting once, with a bit of honey. It was quite good. Then I made this mistake of buying a box for myself. I don’t know what to say about this tea, other than I don’t like it. The green tea flavour is a bit off, the ginger flavour is a bit off. Sweetened or unsweetened, this just doesn’t do it for me.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

A “warm,” relaxing tea with ginger as the predominate flavor accompanied by citrus notes from the lemon and lemongrass. The pear taste is subtle and perhaps adds a sweetness to the tea, but I probably wouldn’t have identified it as pear without having read the label. The green tea itself was mostly masked by the other flavors.

Hmmm…I am an avid of fan of ginger and green tea, so I thought hands down I would love this. Not so much. It’s not terrible, but not bad. I’m not sure what it is that I don’t like about it. Maybe it’s the pear? I’m not sure..either way..I just find this tea weird. I drank the whole box, and was hoping I would like it more. That wasn’t the case.

It’s okay, but nothing to ride home about.

I used to drink this solely as a vehicle for ginger, because the blend was incredibly astringent and left a stale taste in your mouth.

ginger smell is very strong and too overwhelming. does make me feel good but the taste is overpowered by ginger.. don’t really taste the pear. it’s an ohkay tea in my opinion

Super weak, barely any flavor, not much smell either except for a strange, sweet mustiness – and not in a good way.

I’m new to Tea, but very much like this in the afternoons after lunch.

This tea always puts me in a very mellow mood, the smell it gives off is my favorite part about it other than the taste.

It’s strange. I can surely taste the ginger and the pear…
but together it tastes like tap water.
It’s not bad if I drink it mindlessly while I’m studying or writing, but
if I actually try to have a ‘tea-moment’ (hahah) then it starts to taste like soap.
tap water soap and swimming pool water. oh nos