Yuzu Citron Green Tea

Green Tea
Grapefruit, Lemon
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “Happy New Year Steepster! I got this yuzu citron and a cherry blossom by the same vendor (Tea Boutique) in San Francisco's Japantown. I gave most of these to my BF who wants to drink more green...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2624 tasting notes
  • “Was saving this little treat from *TeaBrat* for an afternoon I could really enjoy it. This is one--feet up after a day's worth of "get-to" puttering around the house (as opposed to "got-to"...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1788 tasting notes

From Tea Boutique

Product description not available yet.

About Tea Boutique View company

Happy New Year Steepster!

I got this yuzu citron and a cherry blossom by the same vendor (Tea Boutique) in San Francisco’s Japantown. I gave most of these to my BF who wants to drink more green tea but doesn’t want to be bothered with loose leaf.

I brought one of these teabags with me on my trip and thought I’d have it this morning. My first tea of 2015. This steeps up to be a light green color and is vaguely vegetal but the yuzu flavor is very strong. I don’t think I’ve ever had a fresh yuzu before, but the flavor of this reminds me of a lemon-y grapefruit. As such, I imagine this would be a very good cold brewed tea but I’m also enjoying it hot. I probably won’t buy this again since it comes in a paper teabag, but it’s fairly enjoyable on this chilly morning.

Flavors: Grapefruit, Lemon

Was saving this little treat from TeaBrat for an afternoon I could really enjoy it. This is one—feet up after a day’s worth of “get-to” puttering around the house (as opposed to “got-to” trudging through chores in the evening when I’m exhausted to start with).

My favorite lemon teas are those that have a lemon tart (pastry) personality instead of a tart lemon (painful) personality. This bagged tea fits Category A quite nicely; very light, very fresh, makes me crave lemon pie.

TeaBrat