White Pink Grapefruit

Fruit White Blend
Candy, Citrus, Floral, Grapefruit
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Tea Centre

Bai-Mu-Dan (white tea), rose buds, orange peel, and natural flavour.

About Tea Centre View company

Thanks OMGsrsly! Now THIS is the type of white teas that I like. It’s very gentle and refreshing, and just as enjoyable hot and cooled. There’s a little bit of sweetness in it, but it’s’ subdued and relaxing – a perfect afternoon tea!

:) I really like this one too. And Tea Centre legit does ship, but I don’t think they do shipping deals.

That’s good to know. I accept that I have to pay shipping, so I just try to max my orders out. :D

or i bring it back? with my extra suitcase?

You going to Courtenay then, Sil? :)

we haven’t figured out where we’re going… was even looking at splurging on a stay at point no point…

Ooo, I’ve been there! It’s really gorgeous. :)

But it’s up towards Sooke, not up towards Nanaimo…

so don’t be mean. remember ian and i drive lots… whats an 8 hrs drive there and back?

A day of tea shopping… :P

even though there are flowers in this one, it’s really a nice lovely, gentle white tea. I rather enjoyed this one from omgsrsly it could be a bit stronger in flavour, but i think that would have changed it too much :)

2029 tasting notes

Oh this is really nice! So glad I grabbed some from the bag I got for Bear with Me. :)

Really gentle, almost candy-like grapefruit. Nice white tea that didn’t go bitter. I added a couple tiny pieces of rock sugar to my mug, so that might have something to do with the “candy”, but IDK. This is a really nice white tea.

Tempted to cold steep the used leaves, but overnight is too long I think. I’ll keep them and see if I manage to cold steep tomorrow. The leaves still smell fantastic, so I think I’d get another cup. :)

(2 heaping tsp, 14 oz water, 160F, 3 minutes, 2 pieces rock sugar.)

Flavors: Candy, Citrus, Floral, Grapefruit