Vanilla Macadamia Nut Mate

Yerba maté Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “YUM! This is one of the three different teas/tisanes that I purchased when I visited Tea Chai Té a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually order yerba maté, so I thought I'd step outside of my...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From Tea Chai Te

This new organic yerba mate blend is fantastic with a nutty flavor and sweet vanilla aroma. Mate is blended with vanilla and macadamia nut oils. Organic & Mateinated.

About Tea Chai Te View company

YUM! This is one of the three different teas/tisanes that I purchased when I visited Tea Chai Té a couple of weeks ago. I don’t usually order yerba maté, so I thought I’d step outside of my comfort zone a little and try something I wouldn’t normally purchase, and when I saw Vanilla Macadamia Nut … well, that’s all I needed, really!

There are really too few macadamia nut flavored teas/tisanes out there. Tasting this makes me wonder why. This is really incredible. The vanilla tones are smooth and creamy and sweet, and the taste of the macadamia nut sort of sneaks up on you, starting as a rather subtle flavor and developing with each sip. By mid-cup, it’s delicious macadamia nuttiness!

TeaBrat

sounds yummy!

MegWesley

That sounds delicious! I have always been a fan of vanilla.