Slim and Slender

Herbal Honeybush Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Side complaint: Why is it that when I type in the tea I'm searching for, the box that drop down immediately shows the one I want, and then it quickly hides it and replaces it with a bunch of teas -...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1390 tasting notes
  • “Let me just put it out there that I hate the name of this tea. Why is it Slim and Slender? Makes zero sense. Anyway... Drank a cup this morning and another right now. Tastes like an unusual...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 929 tasting notes

From Tea Desire

Ingredients: honeybush, ginger, mate green, liquorice, verbene, cardamom, flavour.

About Tea Desire View company

Side complaint: Why is it that when I type in the tea I’m searching for, the box that drop down immediately shows the one I want, and then it quickly hides it and replaces it with a bunch of teas – some of which are barely related to my search? :| It’s annoying.

And on to this tea! I tried to give this away for the meet-up, but no one jumped on it. I wasn’t sure if I should keep it, but after steeping it I drank the whole cup, so yes. Yes I should. It’s one that I like but never expect to.

Tea, why are you so complicated?

MissLena

I’ve noticed the search bar is a bit weird still too, maybe it’s still a bug from the update :(

Fjellrev

That’s been driving me insane too. I just started going to the company’s page already.

JustJames

that’s been bugging me…. but here’s a new one, try typing in ‘indian’ as in ‘indian nimbu’ and read what pops up 7th from the top. i was underwhelmed.

OMGsrsly

Fourth from the top for me, James!

Fjellrev

Ha! Tenth from the top for me.

JustJames

should we rewrite the information? offer scathing ratings? i did tattle, but i imagine jason’s been busy debugging stuff lately. seriously unbelievable that they would think to advertise here!

Fjellrev

I like the idea of trolling it. :D

heh heh heh….. brb.

Anyway…

Drank a cup this morning and another right now. Tastes like an unusual chai; lots of licorice in here, some cardamom, and a few flavors I’m struggling to identify. Has the mate really pepped me up? Maybe. Little more than say a black tea though, which surprised me a bit. Normally mate makes me crazy focused and a touch fidgety. Oh, wait, maybe I am fidgety today.

I like this, and I’ll have zero issue sipping it down, however I doubt I’ll buy it again. It’s just okay.

Also, how am I supposed to steep this? Zero instructions anywhere, so I guessed.