Blueberry Cream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Tea Desire, what have you done to this tisane's soul? I don't think too many people would want to drink beet juice. I took my first sip before even checking the ingredients. When I got beet juice,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 830 tasting notes
  • “Drinking this iced... The dry tea smells berry and creamy, however.. yeah... once brewed up it's pretty tart and not creamy tasting. It's a very red tea from the beets. I'm not too impressed...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1056 tasting notes

From Tea Desire

Ingredients: base fine cut, beetroot, blueberries, cornflowers, barberry, flavour.

About Tea Desire View company

Tea Desire, what have you done to this tisane’s soul? I don’t think too many people would want to drink beet juice. I took my first sip before even checking the ingredients. When I got beet juice, I thought I was losing my mind. I mean, geez, other tisanes have had beets in the past to give it the colour, but I’ve never ever tasted it. This tastes like cold borscht.

Beets are great and all, but I wish I tried this before I forced myself to drink the bottle of Sobe I bought on sale. That blueberry one or whatever. Tasted horrible, like pure sugar. Their drinks suck now. Anyway, I’m sure if I mixed it with this, it would have calmed down the sweetness of the Sobe and covered up the beet taste from this.

Don’t let the smell of the dry leaf suck you in.

Courtney

The first line. :P I actually love beet juice haha! But not when it’s disguised as Blueberry Cream tea. I have an issue with tea names and flavours not matching up.

Drinking this iced…

The dry tea smells berry and creamy, however.. yeah… once brewed up it’s pretty tart and not creamy tasting. It’s a very red tea from the beets. I’m not too impressed (I’m not into tarty berry teas) and I probably won’t finish it.