Lemon Tree w/ Vitamin C

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I visted the Tea Desire store in Vernon last week and I picked up a bunch of little two-cup samples that they were selling quite cheaply. This one smells like an Italian spice mix - appropriate...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1526 tasting notes

From Tea Desire

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos, tulsi, ginger bits, lemon grass, liquorice, lemon peels, peppermint, pink pepper kernels, sunflower blossoms, vitamin C, natural flavour.

About Tea Desire View company

1 Tasting Note

I visted the Tea Desire store in Vernon last week and I picked up a bunch of little two-cup samples that they were selling quite cheaply. This one smells like an Italian spice mix – appropriate since tulsi is in the same genus as the sweet basil many of us cook with. It has that same basil flavour but mixed with some peppery notes. I’m not sure the "lemon’ part of the name is entire deserved as it isn’t very noticable, though what’s there meshes well with the basil. Very interesting – it makes me curious about trying other tulsi teas.