Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

From Tea Desire

Organic Fruit Infusion

Ingredients: apple pieces, pineapple pieces, marigold blossoms, coconut pieces, banana pieces, natural flavour (ingredients from organic cultivation)

Taste: Coconut meets pineapple…yum!

About Tea Desire View company

Sipdown! 841. Yeah… that number just isn’t decreasing. I haven’t had time to drink much tea lately, and when I do, I don’t want a sample. Sigh.

Anyhow, hot/cold-brewed this, and yuck. Hot, it is definitely reminiscent of Tropicalia, but cold, it gets quite tart, and isn’t sweet at all. Perhaps sweetened it would taste okay, but as a cold-brew, I only finished it because I was desperately thirsty for something cold right then. Dropping the rating – a herbal tea like this has gotta be good cold-brewed!

8 min or more

I happened by this store in Metrotown and decided to pop in since I’m always on the hunt for new teas – specifically coconut teas. I saw this one, which evidently isn’t on their website.

The scent of pina colada type teas always intrigues me. I’m not a huge fan of actual pina coladas but pina colada flavoured things usually go over well. I found this to be quite similar to David’s Tropicalia. I’m thinking the Tropicalia is slightly more flavoured (but not necessarily in a good way) than this one, but I also haven’t had it for at least a year.

I’m happy I picked up 50g, I can’t wait to try this one chilled.

I got this tea in a swap from jessiwrites … it is a lot like tropicalia, but quite a bit more tart… i’m not sure I like that.. I think for me there is something about pineapple teas that doesn’t sit right.. I love pineapple, I just haven’t stumbled upon the right pineapple tea for me yet.