Latte Macciato

Rooibos Tea
Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Espresso, Nuts
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Tea Desire

Ingredients: Rooibos tea, cocoa kernels, coffee beans, yoghurt granulate, flavour.

Allergy Advice: Contains milk products.

Taste: Latte macchiato with caramel.

About Tea Desire View company

Guzzled down while it was hot this time – no chance for it to get cold. I watching a really emotional episode of Bones while drinking this one, and I was very caught up in the episode and wasn’t paying attention to the taste of the tea I was very quickly sipping at for comfort.

I’m sure it probably was as delicious as usual.

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Espresso, Nuts

mmm sounds yummy

VariaTEA

I think Bones is next on my list of shows to watch. Also, this sounds tasty.

Roswell Strange

Normally this is really tasty. Tonight I wasn’t really paying attention (so it was probably just as tasty since I didn’t notice any ick). Bones is great. I started watching because of David Boreanaz. He’s Angel in Buffy The Vampire Slayer (another favourite show of mine). I actually hated him as Angel, but it felt like a justifiable reason to start another show. Hodgins and Sweets are my babies. I wish Sweets would have been around when Zack was – their interactions would have been great. Zack was too precious, and I miss him…

Shmiracles

oh Roswell, you sound just like me when i talk about Bones :) i love all the squinterns so much!

Roswell Strange

The squinterns are great! At the moment, my favourites are Wendell, Arastoo, and Finn. I’m not too fond of Daisy or Edison. I miss Mr. Vincent Nigel-Murray a lot :( I’m only at the end of Season 8, but I feel like I’m going to like Wells.