Enchanting White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea District

From Tea District

Tea Name: Enchanting White Tea – Full Leaf

Description: Our Enchanting White tea is what it says it is – Enchanting. The visual bouquet of so many delicious flavors of fruits, spices, and flower petals will keep you coming back for cup after cup after cup.

Origin/Estate: China

Caffeine: White teas contain approximately 15 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup, compared to on average 90 mg per cup of coffee

Taste: Smooth white tea with a fruitful, almondy, spicy, floral taste with aromas streaming through the air.

Ingredients: White Tea, cinnamon, orange peel, rose petals, apple, almond, corn flower, papaya, calendula, safflower, and natural flavors.

Brewing: Water: 190°F / Boiling / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 ounces / Infusion Time: 4-6 minutes

About Tea District View company

I didn’t make this per instructions given here as I made it before I came to this page and the bag didn’t have them on it.

The scent is all the things listed together: fruity, spicy, and floral. A bit of apple-cinnamon mixed with perfume mixed with a bit of sweetness.

The taste is light to medium in body. The apple-cinnamon is the main flavor but it’s not intense at all, really very light. There’s a tartness in the middle of the tongue. It has a short finish.

This is a flavored tea where the flavor is truly in the tea, not just smelled or hinted at. It is definitely a white and the other flavors are gentle in it. I like it and look forward to future cups, not sure if it’s a buyer or not. Maybe. We’ll see how I feel after this bit of it is gone.