Organic Wild Rose White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea District

From Tea District

Tea Name: Organic Wild Rose White Tea

Description: White tea infused with aromatic wild harvested roses.

Origin/Estate: China

Caffeine: White teas contain approximately 15 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup, compared to on average 90 mg per cup of coffee

Taste: White tea infused with aromatic wild harvested roses

Ingredients: White tea infused with aromatic wild harvested roses.

Brewing: Water: 190°F / Boiling / Leaves: 1 tablespoon per 8 ounces / Infusion Time: 4-6 minutes

About Tea District View company

Very tasty white tea with rose! I can’t believe I still have a cold. Anyway so I’m not going to rate this one yet…

Stephanie

Oh and thanks BrewTEAlly Sweet :)

Kaylee

Aw, feel better!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Feel better. You get sick way too often. I’m glad ur still finding joy in my package:)

Stephanie

It is unusual for me how often I’ve been sick lately! :/

Tea #40 from HHTTB2

The leaves are quite small and broken, so I was unsure they’d stand up to a 6 minute infusion time as was recommended. So I erred on the side of caution, so keep in mind my review is for the tea at the parameters below.

This is the least rose-flavored of the three rose teas I’ve tried in the box. But it’s still quite good.

The primary flavor that comes through is the white base, which is delicate with fresh hay and apricot notes. The rose adds a definitely rose flavor as well as a gentle sweetness. It’s not nearly as immersive as other rose teas I’ve had, but good for those who enjoy the flavors of rose, but can find it overwhelming.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Yay another of mine. :)

Thanks BrewTEAlly Sweet! The flavor of this is mostly the sweet white tea. It’s sweet and fruity. Almost a peachy or apricot sweetness. The rose is in the background and adds a slight floral\sweet note. I really enjoyed this one! Thanks again!!