Shui Xian Half Cliff - Spring 2012

Spring 2012

Wu Yi Mountain

Fujian, China

About Tea Drunk View company

I just keep going back to this.

BigDaddy

Same here, and the true cliff is out of the orbit. Can’t wait for Shunan to return with some more killer greens and oolongs.

Tea Drunk

It won’t be long now. We just got our first boxes of tea from China and Shunan will be back on Wednesday. She got some older Shui Xian from 2009 that should be fantastic :)

Yipee :)

apt

Hell yeah! Will that be a candidate for a daily drinker or will it be a special occasion tea?

BigDaddy

Special occasion, I like to share these with tea newbies to show them how simply beautiful these teas are. Break out the tea tray do the whole gongfu serving. Each time it adds a new convert from coffee to tea. All except my husband. Go figure.

apt

I meant the new 2009 SX. To be honest, I still love coffee. My first oolong was a Taiwanese jade and I loved the contrast with coffee. I branched out a bit but still drink coffee. Just less of it.

I still need to get myself a gaiwan, I might even treat myself with one tomorrow.

BigDaddy

2009 SX will probably be hoarded and sipped in ecstasy.

Tea Drunk

I’ll let you know as soon as I’m able to dig into it!

Can’t wait!

Tea Drunk

Unfortunately I misunderstood Shunan and the 2009 tea is not actually available :/

The good news is that we do have the 2013 True Cliff and Half Cliff ready to go :)