Glitter and Gold

Citrus, Clove, Cloves, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Adeline

From Tea for All Reasons

This rich, chocolate black tea with tiny chocolate kisses and juicy cherry bits has decorative accents of gold dragees and glittering sugar that add an elegant touch. The blend looks so extravagant but the price will definitely please.

About Tea for All Reasons View company

I picked up 4oz of this a few months ago and even though I’m already halfway through the tin, I’m not sure how to review it! It’s not that I’m unsure of my opinion, oh no; it’s just that this tea is so, so perfect for me that I don’t think I could talk about it in a way that’s useful to the general public.

So I’ll say this: if you are like me and love cherries, chocolate, and sparkly things, you need this tea.

pleasantly surprised. this is one I bought just because everyone in the store turned to me and told me “I HAD TO TRY IT” and as i cave under pressure I bought it without even smelling it or seeing it! when I got home I opened the tin and was unsure about the smell it was so strong! smelled super spicy! so i kinda pushed it to the back of the tea shelf and ignored it until I was craving a black tea, so I pulled it from the the back opened it up again and was greeted by that overly strong spice smell. thought about putting it back until I decided “oh get it over with and taste it” and I’m so glad I did!

Flavors: Citrus, Clove, Cloves, Vanilla