Blackberry Leaves, Cornflower Petals, Sprinkles
Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by Marzipan
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 11 oz / 325 ml

From Tea for All Reasons

Inspired by Van Gogh’s painting, our version of “Starry Night” is a lovely combination of wild blackberry tea with splashes of blue in the form of cornflower blossoms, and candy blue sprinkles, as well as edible yellow and gold stars.

About Tea for All Reasons View company

Sipdown (111)!

Well, back at work for the day – Calendar Club, since it’s morning. Which means more plugging away at queued up tasting notes. I have a new found respect for people who work more than one job; I’m just totally drained, and everything hurts so much. Plus, when I do get home I just don’t have time for anything. But I chose this, so really I can’t complain too much.

Thank you Marzipan for this sample: I don’t think I would have chosen it for myself, but I definitely would have looked at it because it sure does look interesting dry. Very aesthetically pleasing with the bright blue cornflowers and shiny little metallic gold stars and sprinkles and stuff. I prepped it in a timolino for work.

Unfortunately, this one was not a hit taste wise: I found the base was very choppy and haad an astringent, dryness to it. There was some berry flavour, perhaps a little more blackberry then anything else but it was fairly muddled and artificial. Drinkable overall, but I wouldn’t have another cup any time soon or recommend it.

Cheri

I love the name, anyway.