Edit tea info Last updated by

From Tea Forte

Signature blend of fine Ceylon black leaf teas with a sprinkling of delicate jasmine flowers. Elegant, medium bodied and softly floral.

About Tea Forte View company

Ok, so maybe the brewing circumstances weren’t optimal (my parents’ electric kettle is made of plastic which I am SURE does teas no good) and the tea is a couple of months out of date (my husband got it for me on special… he’s so cute sometimes! :) ) but seriously. This was one of the most pointless pots of tea I’ve ever made. Almost tasteless yet simultaneously slightly bitter… a hint of jasmine as it cooled… It’s a great concept but I didn’t like it at all. Shan’t bother with this one again, shall try making my own jasmine black tea instead.

Tea Forte, you are pretty but I fear you lack substance. Something below the surface, please!

Overpriced, perhaps, but the taste is exceptional. I can’t find it anywhere in the UK, although I can find some of the other Tea Forte blends (their green teas, specifically). One normally doesn’t think of pairing jasmine with a black tea, but Ceylon is light and sweet enough to carry it off.