Harvest Apple Spice

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 3 g 5 oz / 147 ml

• “Sipdown!! (170) Another tea finished in an effort to rein in my cupboard before some Black Friday orders arrive. This came to me by way of *JennyFur* and though it is pleasant enough, I doubt I...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1349 tasting notes
  • “I really thought I had tried this one last year but I had not! Oops! Everyone in the office was having APPLE something...well, the only APPLE thing I had was tea so...here we go! This smells...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Oh no, rooibos. I try my best to avoid it, but this came in a sampler. I'm willing to give it a chance because I've had a few rooibos apple spice teas that I've really enjoyed. Also, I love spiced...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 457 tasting notes
  • “I am LOVING this! This is really one of the best rooibos blends I've tasted yet. The apple is sweet and just a little tart, the hibiscus imparts only a slight touch in the blend (resulting in a...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes

From Tea Forte

rooibos, organic cinnamon, apple chunks, hibiscus, natural apple flavor, clove buds, natural cinnamon flavor, other natural flavors

About Tea Forte View company

Sipdown!! (170)

Another tea finished in an effort to rein in my cupboard before some Black Friday orders arrive. This came to me by way of JennyFur and though it is pleasant enough, I doubt I will miss it too much when it is gone. It tastes as though someone took an apple, one that was neither particularly sweet nor tart, and sprinkled some sweet cinnamon on top. Not a bad flavor at all but not something I would reach for often. Nonetheless, I am very happy to have tried this cup and am quite thankful that JennyFur was willing to share it with me. Thank you JennyFur!!

I really thought I had tried this one last year but I had not! Oops!

Everyone in the office was having APPLE something…well, the only APPLE thing I had was tea so…here we go!

This smells like Cider and Cologne.

It steeps up rather dark! Not VERY Dark Brown but Medium to medium-dark brown.

The spice is just enough and nice. The apple is juicy, plump, and not overly tart. The hibiscus is barely there and I am totally fine with that.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this one!

Oh no, rooibos. I try my best to avoid it, but this came in a sampler. I’m willing to give it a chance because I’ve had a few rooibos apple spice teas that I’ve really enjoyed. Also, I love spiced apple anything.

It smells heavenly. Delicious red apple with strong, sweet cinnamon. I’m instantly reminded of fall, winter, and frost. The blend is an herbal and rooibos tea from what I understand, which is interesting. It brews up to a very pretty shade of red.

As far as the taste goes, I can tell it’s a rooibos. It has that aftertaste I’ve become familiar with, but with the apple cider flavors, it works. They compliment each other pretty well. Unlike many apple spice teas I’ve tried before, the spices don’t completely dominate it. It’s heavier on the apple side, which is something I’m liking a lot.

This is another winner from Tea Forte. These guys make such flavorful blends!

I am LOVING this! This is really one of the best rooibos blends I’ve tasted yet. The apple is sweet and just a little tart, the hibiscus imparts only a slight touch in the blend (resulting in a reddish color tisane and a somewhat thicker consistency than one would expect from a rooibos blend).

Very tasty!

1/21/14 PM Decaf. This is a mixed brew – the Tea Forte bag for the flavour, and a bag of Bigelow decaf green tea to add body and let me brew a large mug. The predominant aroma is of cinnamon with dried apple undertones. The cinnamon and apple carry well into the tea, and the rooibos works well them. As I suspected, the Harvest Apple tea is more then a match for the green tea, making the mixed brew a great way to extend this tea. I sweetened this with honey.

Caveats: the Tea Forte tea bag is so utterly kawaii that I doubt my judgment of this tea can be trusted. I am crushed by the cute.

Yvonne

This sounds lovely!

I definitely hated this tea the first time I tried it because cinnamony herbals just taste weird for me, but I’ll definitely give this another go!

So yeah, nice whiff of cinnamon and apples and sweet rooibos right when you open up the tin. The cinnamon really comes out right when I poured the water in. I really like how the sweetness of the rooibos is coming out, but other than that, it’s a bit overkill on the cinnamon. After like 2 minutes, the sweetness of the apple is coming out! It smells like a caramel apple, with apple flavoured caramel.
Ooh wow. I’m drinking it and I actually really like it! I remember hating it so much like two months ago and I haven’t had any since. But I’m preparing it the way I like my rooibos and it’s so much better than before. I love all my rooibos teas overleafed, oversteeped, and in the hottest water possible.

Definitely bumping the rating up (it was originally rated 50)
And I’m definitely laughing at the fact that there’s no apple in the flavours at the bottom wow.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 5 OZ / 147 ML

This may be the highest rating I’ve ever given to a tea that contains hibiscus! There are probably too many other sweet-tasting ingredients so that the tartness of hibiscus is quite subtle. Both cinnamon and apple flavours are really intense in this tea. I love the spiciness and the whole cup tastes really like an apple cider. Pretty yummy I must say!! :)

Not my very favorite, but fun to try!

First tasting note! Wee! I liked this tea. It was sweet enough that I didn’t have to add sugar and it really packed a kick. The first steeping was just a little too tart for my taste but the second steeping was just right. I have a love/hate relationship with hibiscus but I found it worked well in this. Probably wouldn’t buy it again (I have wayyy too many rooibos teas already) but I enjoyed it!

OH MY GOD.

this is the way apple cinnamon tea should be made.

truly not for the faint of heart.

spicy spicy cinnamon,very tart apples perfectly combined.
An aftertaste that just lingers bringing your taste buds to life.

I was speechless when first I sipped this tea.
I am definitely a richer person for having tasted it.