Harvest Apple Spice

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss
Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 3 g 8 oz / 251 ml

• “Sipdown!! (169) I had this a little while back and wasn't a huge fan so when I received a sample from *jump62359* I decided to cold brew it and see if I liked it better that way. The result? A...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1933 tasting notes
  • “I really thought I had tried this one last year but I had not! Oops! Everyone in the office was having APPLE something...well, the only APPLE thing I had was tea so...here we go! This smells...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Oh no, rooibos. I try my best to avoid it, but this came in a sampler. I'm willing to give it a chance because I've had a few rooibos apple spice teas that I've really enjoyed. Also, I love spiced...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 474 tasting notes
  • “I am LOVING this! This is really one of the best rooibos blends I've tasted yet. The apple is sweet and just a little tart, the hibiscus imparts only a slight touch in the blend (resulting in a...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4421 tasting notes

From Tea Forte

rooibos, organic cinnamon, apple chunks, hibiscus, natural apple flavor, clove buds, natural cinnamon flavor, other natural flavors

About Tea Forte View company

1933 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (169)

I had this a little while back and wasn’t a huge fan so when I received a sample from jump62359 I decided to cold brew it and see if I liked it better that way. The result? A mulled apple cider type drink. Good, not great but I am still very appreciative of the share. Thank you jump62359!!! Now to watch Spiderman :)

I really thought I had tried this one last year but I had not! Oops!

Everyone in the office was having APPLE something…well, the only APPLE thing I had was tea so…here we go!

This smells like Cider and Cologne.

It steeps up rather dark! Not VERY Dark Brown but Medium to medium-dark brown.

The spice is just enough and nice. The apple is juicy, plump, and not overly tart. The hibiscus is barely there and I am totally fine with that.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this one!

Oh no, rooibos. I try my best to avoid it, but this came in a sampler. I’m willing to give it a chance because I’ve had a few rooibos apple spice teas that I’ve really enjoyed. Also, I love spiced apple anything.

It smells heavenly. Delicious red apple with strong, sweet cinnamon. I’m instantly reminded of fall, winter, and frost. The blend is an herbal and rooibos tea from what I understand, which is interesting. It brews up to a very pretty shade of red.

As far as the taste goes, I can tell it’s a rooibos. It has that aftertaste I’ve become familiar with, but with the apple cider flavors, it works. They compliment each other pretty well. Unlike many apple spice teas I’ve tried before, the spices don’t completely dominate it. It’s heavier on the apple side, which is something I’m liking a lot.

This is another winner from Tea Forte. These guys make such flavorful blends!

I am LOVING this! This is really one of the best rooibos blends I’ve tasted yet. The apple is sweet and just a little tart, the hibiscus imparts only a slight touch in the blend (resulting in a reddish color tisane and a somewhat thicker consistency than one would expect from a rooibos blend).

Very tasty!

1/21/14 PM Decaf. This is a mixed brew – the Tea Forte bag for the flavour, and a bag of Bigelow decaf green tea to add body and let me brew a large mug. The predominant aroma is of cinnamon with dried apple undertones. The cinnamon and apple carry well into the tea, and the rooibos works well them. As I suspected, the Harvest Apple tea is more then a match for the green tea, making the mixed brew a great way to extend this tea. I sweetened this with honey.

Caveats: the Tea Forte tea bag is so utterly kawaii that I doubt my judgment of this tea can be trusted. I am crushed by the cute.

Yvonne

This sounds lovely!

Hello sipdown, hello sipdown!
to be sung to the tune of The Beatles Hello Goodbye hehe

A decent tea! I used to hate it before, but I think it’s because I used way too little tea for the amount of water I used. Nice cinnamon apple flavour, but I’d probably not restock.

I’m going to talk about my day now because DUDE TODAY.
So I was in a hurry this morning because classes and busses and thinking I had 2 hours before I had to go but in reality I only had 1 so it started off horribly. OH and I slept at 4 because I was tossing and turning for a good 3-4 hours trying to get to sleep ugh.
Finance happened and we learned about stocks and bonds and WOW THAT WAS A BUTT I had no idea what I just learned and it’s definitely going to take time but I’ll just read my textbook through and through and try to absorb as much information as I can. But the good news, I got a 90% on my midterm! That was the raw score so now he just has to go through the test and throw out questions so I’m expecting a 94%. He’s thinking of throwing out 2 questions, but I pass with an A either way so I’m happy about that!
Next class got cancelled, anthro at 5-7 and we learned how to find the race of a skeleton. Pretty exciting stuff :)
Then my friend and I decided to go out for dinner and they took freakin forEVER to get me my food and the manager came up to us and was all “You know what? Your food is on the house” and I was like WOW OKAY THANKS BABE.
And now I’m home ready to pass out and sleep but I know that can’t happen because I have a midterm tomorrow and I need to study as much as I can ugh

ALSO
yes. this is life update time I’m sorry
I SEE PEOPLE GOT MY PACKAGES AND I’M VERY HAPPY. Seriously. I was drowning in tea the past like 4 weeks because I had the TTB and like a ton of swaps to pack and pick out teas for everyone, so special shoutout to all the people I’ve swapped with pretty recently!
VariaTEA, Sil, NayLynn, MissB, shmiracles, and QueenOfTarts!
Also, not a swap but just.. packages and things. The long awaited package from awoogah finally came! I sent her tea, she sent me DAVIDs Silk Dragon Jasmine sachets (cuz she knows I need sachets with me everywhere I go ahha) and A BUTTLOAD OF CANADIAN CHOCOLATES THAT I CAN’T GET IN AMERICA. I think she wanted to send me like Kinder Eggs but yeah no. Don’t send that to me because those are illegal. But I’ve got other fancy schmancy chocolates that are SO FREAKIN GOOD.
So tea and canadian souveniers, yes please :)

and now I have to study for my midterm aaaand YES

/END STORY

Boiling 8 min or more 3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
keychange

Love your stories. And congrats on the awesome mark and free food!

This may be the highest rating I’ve ever given to a tea that contains hibiscus! There are probably too many other sweet-tasting ingredients so that the tartness of hibiscus is quite subtle. Both cinnamon and apple flavours are really intense in this tea. I love the spiciness and the whole cup tastes really like an apple cider. Pretty yummy I must say!! :)

Not my very favorite, but fun to try!

First tasting note! Wee! I liked this tea. It was sweet enough that I didn’t have to add sugar and it really packed a kick. The first steeping was just a little too tart for my taste but the second steeping was just right. I have a love/hate relationship with hibiscus but I found it worked well in this. Probably wouldn’t buy it again (I have wayyy too many rooibos teas already) but I enjoyed it!

OH MY GOD.

this is the way apple cinnamon tea should be made.

truly not for the faint of heart.

spicy spicy cinnamon,very tart apples perfectly combined.
An aftertaste that just lingers bringing your taste buds to life.

I was speechless when first I sipped this tea.
I am definitely a richer person for having tasted it.