Citrus Mint

Herbal Tea
Bitter, Grass, Lemon Zest, Peppermint, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by takgoti

From Tea Forte

Origin
Our peppermint is grown in Eastern Europe while much of our citrus comes from Spain

Health Benefits
Thought by some archaeologists to be one of the oldest medicines in the world, peppermint is now known for its soothing effects on the digestive system. Additionally, the menthol in peppermint is a good expectorant and decongestant, explaining why mint teas are so wonderful when you have a cold or flu.

Steeping Guidelines
Steep for 5 minutes, 208°F
For stronger flavor, steep longer.

peppermint, lemon peel

Caffeine Level
Naturally Caffeine-Free

Certifications
Kosher

About Tea Forte View company

I love this tea.

This is a great herbal hot or iced.

I don’t think I steeped this right at all, but it is really good! I can’t taste the citrus much, but the mint is very clean and refreshing. Similar to Tension Tamer, but with less of the lemon taste. I only have one satchet, but would drink again!

A nice mint tea, very refreshing and, of course, mint is good for soothing the body :)

This was tucked under some other tea in my Forte sampler pack and thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster I found it because I was in desperate need of some herbal tea tonight. Brought the water to a full boil and let this sit for a little over five minutes. Bliss. The mint is refreshing and I got the slightest hint of that citrus flavor. Not enough to bring any bitterness to the table. Like a breath of fresh air. Just what I needed.