Coco Truffle

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Tea Forte

A deeply rich chocolate brew, airy with fennel, licorice and cardamom to produce a soothing, guilt-free indulgence. Seductively delicious, this is a confectionary cup that delights the palate and treats the soul.

Ingredients: cacao, cinnamon, fennel, licorice root, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper.

About Tea Forte View company

A nice dessert or after dinner tea. The brewed tea is a golden brown, honey color that is slightly cloudy. I steeped this tea in Tea Forte’s clear, double-walled Morehouse cup with lid, which really is a nice container to enjoy the color of the tea and to hold, giving off a really warm radiant heat that’s not too hot to handle. The smell of cocoa instantly rises and reminds me of the cocoa hulls mulch I occasionally spread in my garden; followed by the earthy truffle scent. The taste exactly mirrored the scents, cocoa followed by earthy truffle. I drank this tea with a cinnamon pastry and the sweetness of the dessert made the tea that much more enjoyable. I definitely recommend drinking this tea paired with sweets. Anything that pairs well with chocolate would hit the spot!