White Cinnamon Sage

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kupgup

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Today is a rainy Halloween in California. I've already seen some trick or treaters floating around downtown. Adorable. So when I got back home from being out in the rain, I needed a nice, warm cup...” Read full tasting note
    jennkay19 526 tasting notes

From Tea Forte

This refined organic rare white tea is heightened with the zing of cassia cinnamon and an undertone of wispy sage. Balanced with the roasted taste of South African Cape honeybush for an exceptionally crafted cup.

About Tea Forte View company

1 Tasting Note

Today is a rainy Halloween in California. I’ve already seen some trick or treaters floating around downtown. Adorable. So when I got back home from being out in the rain, I needed a nice, warm cup of tea. I had this sample sent to me by another Steepsterite who I can’t remember, but thank you!

Anyway, as soon as I opened up this package, the cinnamon and sage scents hit me like a brick. My first thought was that it smelled like a Christmas candle. Actually, I would love to have this as a holiday candle. After steeping it up at a low 175 F, I can confirm that it does taste exactly how it smells and how it is described: cinnamon & sage. I think the cinnamon was more prominent when the tea was piping hot and the sage slowly came out as the tea cooled a bit. Normally, it wouldn’t be my pick of flavors for a tea, but in this almost wintry weather, it’s actually quite nice to cozy up with. I’m drinking this while watching Parenthood on Netflix, so it’s turning out to be a nice, cozy afternoon all around.