Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by camden

From Tea Forte

Green tea with flowers. A healing blend of green tea, spring flowers, and citrus infusions.

About Tea Forte View company

wow! welcome to nyc’s horrible transit line. woke up with 3 snoozes, the subway didn’t stop at my normal stop so i had to grab a cab so i wouldn’t be late to work. i know this is supposed to be a “tea note” but of course i am ranting because who wants a thursday morning like that ! geez. so to calm myself down i listened to some good old david bowie and am making myself a cup o tea.

hmmm maybe this wasn’t the best choice to brighten my day. i thought the floral would do a nice pick me up but i wasn’t too stunned with the flavor. it wasn’t really green and it wasn’t really floral. it was hardly and oasis… meh i guess i will have to revert to my favorite genmaicha later.

Rabs

So sorry about the crap day :( I hope that it got better and that you did indeedy-doodle have some better tea!

The worst part in the morning is having to decide which tea to drink. I remembered I got The Tea Forte Collection of Teas for Christmas. I am very OCD so when I opened the container the flavors were all missing 2 except this one so I HAD to take it. I like this tea with a little honey but can’t drink it plain. It’s not strong enough even though I steeped it for 2 1/2 mins. Overall I’m not completely disappointed but I just remember it tasting A WHOLE LOT better a few months ago. Oh well, tea and Milano’s for breakfast while I wait for the craft store to open to pick up a few things for my first swap. And a mystery one at that! Wish me luck!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Second steep:
NOT RECOMMENDED! I steeped it for 3 mins and it tasted like water, so I left it in for 2 more minutes, and it has a little taste but not far from just stright up boiled water.

Got 2 of these to sample… one word: meh

This doesn’t taste as nice as its name… the only adjective I can use to describe it is: weird. Will try to steep in boiling water next time to see if it helps…

I have used the pyramid infuser and only steeped it for a little less than 2 minutes, I think it was enough as the color is not pale and the taste is not weak, but I need to concentrate on my sip completely if I want to find out the ingredients mentioned on the packaging, a part from citrus.

Drinking this now. Only steeped for 2 minutes and it’s quite strong, but the overall flavor isn’t bad. Will try to re-steep and see if it improves. The 2nd steep (for only 1 minute) was more palatable.