White Ginger Pear

Peach
Tea Bag
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

2 Images

From Tea Forte

Rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea is plucked in early spring from a special varietal tea bush called “chaicha”. Blended with the sweet taste of juicy orchard fresh pear and the tingle of spicy ginger for a delicate and delighting infusion.

Ingredients: ginger, blackberry leaves, lemon balm leaves, white tea, mallow flowers, flavoring

Steeping Guidelines: 2-4 minutes at 195 degrees

Caffeine: Low caffeine (less than 30mg)

About Tea Forte View company

Oof! This is the most intensely ginger-scented tea I’ve ever experienced, that dry leaf is a knockout. Luckily for those of us who aren’t all in it for the big G, this tea tastes much milder than it smells. The dominant taste is still ginger (especially as it cools), but the peach provides a hint of sweetness and the white tea base adds a pleasant taste as well. I’m not sure what prompted me to buy this, but I’m glad I did!

Got this Tea Forte sampler as a gift. Slowly drinking through it. First taste is pear, then ginger. There is a nice ginger pear aftertaste to it. I would drink this again.

I came by a free tea forte sampler chest as part of a promotion Microsoft was running, and this was by far my favorite of the 20 flavors I tried. It had a wonderful aroma and it tasted like a sweet, delicious pear. I’m afraid to use my second bag of this tea, because then it will all be gone!

I was craving an iced tea and decided to go for this one, nicely prepared in the Tea Forte’s iced tea brewing pitchers: I added a little bit of sugar syrup on the second glass to taste the difference but it was perfect even without it, tasty yet not too sweet, with the right balance of ginger and pear. It is indeed a very good refreshing option for summer time!

First, this tea was visually appealing and packaged as part of a sampler box (great gift). I love the Tea Forté silk pyramid bags and although the string is a bit short, find that they steep nicely in a large teapot.

The Ginger Pear was mild on the ginger and just right on the pear. This combination can be spicy and overpowering, but I’d say they got it just right. It is a medium amber brew that was perfect for breakfast, and then I re-infused it throughout the day for lunch and afternoon tea.

This tea helps me imagine what it must feel like to be a light and airy summer dress hung out on a clothesline in the back rose garden. Fresh and bright.

Delisshhhhh! very pear-y. I made about 19oz in a plastic on the go like nalgine and let it steep extra long but ive done it in a mug for the proper time and they were both great. One of my favorites

Backlog.

One of my coworkers gave me a bag of this tea to try, saying it was one of his favorites. The bag was intended to make iced tea, so I used it to brew up a pot for myself. It tasted … weird to me. Maybe it’s the ginger. I kept thinking this was a peach-ginger tea, and did get some fruitiness in the first few sips. Once the tea cooled down, however, I lost the fruitiness to a weird taste that I can only assume was the ginger.

This isn’t bad, but I don’t think I’ll seek out any more ginger teas.

Absolutely delightful! One of the tastiest teas I’ve ever had, hands down. It has a nice aroma and taste of fruit, – I get more of a peach taste than pear though, but I like that-, and the ginger was very subtle while still being present. I took it with some honey.
Highly, highly recommended.

Flavors: Peach

1 min, 30 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

This is a light, subtly juicy tea, perfectly refreshing and with the satisfaction of a true pear, even breaching into summery watermelon territory. Sweet and light, yet full bodied… a fine iced tea.

So, upon opening this package the tea smells about 90% ginger and 10% pear. It’s really potent stuff! I was nervous the first time I tried it, as I thought it’d be too much spice, not enough pear. Luckily, the ginger calms down once it’s brewed. Even the smell changes, with the pear shining through beautifully. The taste is also quite pleasant, and interesting. The pear is nice and natural tasting, while the ginger compliments (not overpowers) it in the most unexpected way. I’m suprised at how pleasant a cuppa this brews. The aftertaste is almost all pear. Not too shabby. This was a nice tea before bed. Nice and calming.