White Ginger Pear

Peach
Tea Bag
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

2 Images

From Tea Forte

Rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea is plucked in early spring from a special varietal tea bush called “chaicha”. Blended with the sweet taste of juicy orchard fresh pear and the tingle of spicy ginger for a delicate and delighting infusion.

Ingredients: ginger, blackberry leaves, lemon balm leaves, white tea, mallow flowers, flavoring

Steeping Guidelines: 2-4 minutes at 195 degrees

Caffeine: Low caffeine (less than 30mg)

About Tea Forte View company

This is a light, subtly juicy tea, perfectly refreshing and with the satisfaction of a true pear, even breaching into summery watermelon territory. Sweet and light, yet full bodied… a fine iced tea.

So, upon opening this package the tea smells about 90% ginger and 10% pear. It’s really potent stuff! I was nervous the first time I tried it, as I thought it’d be too much spice, not enough pear. Luckily, the ginger calms down once it’s brewed. Even the smell changes, with the pear shining through beautifully. The taste is also quite pleasant, and interesting. The pear is nice and natural tasting, while the ginger compliments (not overpowers) it in the most unexpected way. I’m suprised at how pleasant a cuppa this brews. The aftertaste is almost all pear. Not too shabby. This was a nice tea before bed. Nice and calming.

I picked this up tonight at the grocery for a lower caffeine option while I was sick, and I’m so glad I did. It’s refreshing, a little sweet, and not too spicy. Tastes natural and unexpected.