Rose Tea (custom)

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is the tea we blended at our tea guild meeting a few weeks back. We added rose oil and rose petals to black tea (I'm not sure what leaf type but I am guessing Ceylon) It was a fun experience,...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1314 tasting notes

From Tea Guild of Canada

Product description not available yet.

About Tea Guild of Canada View company

1 Tasting Note

This is the tea we blended at our tea guild meeting a few weeks back. We added rose oil and rose petals to black tea (I’m not sure what leaf type but I am guessing Ceylon) It was a fun experience, but not something I’m particularly interested in. Me… I enjoy drinking tea, discovering tea, and learning all about it.
Anyhow, this didn’t turn out as I expected. It’s rather light, and refreshing. Not as rosy as I’d hoped. After adding some agave, some serious citrus notes emerged. It made me wonder if there was any Darjeeling mixed in. (I arrived late, so it is possible!)
Overall, it’s very pleasant and easy to drink. I might make the rest of it iced, as I think that would go over very well. Darjeeling tea seems to be the only caffeinated beverage I enjoy cold so hopefully this one will pick up on those similarities :)

JacquelineM

Tea guild! I wish I could join!

Indigobloom

If you ever make it up to Toronto, we’d love to have you at a meeting! :)