Spiced Mexican Chocolate Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LauraR

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Bumping this up because it is that delicious....can't stop thinking about it and can't wait to order the 4 oz size. This is a brand new offering from Tea Guys that is not even on their website...” Read full tasting note
    LauraR 69 tasting notes

From Tea Guys

Product description not available yet.

About Tea Guys View company

1 Tasting Note

Bumping this up because it is that delicious….can’t stop thinking about it and can’t wait to order the 4 oz size.

This is a brand new offering from Tea Guys that is not even on their website yet. If you are interested in it, you can order it via telephone. I recently placed a large sample order and this was amongst them. The ingredients are organic rooibos, cocoa beans, organic honeybush, cinnamon, cinnamon chips, dark chocolate flakes, ancho chiles, pasille chiles, saffron, natural flavors.

While I am not getting much of the chocolate in this, the spice mix is really warming and amazing. It isn’t too spicy, but I bet it would flush the really fair skinned folks. The cinnamon and chiles play nicely together. I wish I could taste more chocolate. I might try stirring some actual hot chocolate into it. This is good enough that I would buy it even with the somewhat weak chocolate presence. Further, Tea Guys offers reasonable prices.

Incidentally, this best with a pinch of sugar and a splash of chocolate milk didn’t hurt things either :)

YUM!