Caramel Popcorn

Edit tea info Last updated by Sara

From Tea Guys

Ingredients:organic black tea, black tea, barley, caramel, yerba mate, organic rooibos, corn, sea salt, popcorn, natural flavors.

About Tea Guys View company

Another sample from LauraR. Thanks for sending all of these wonderful samples my way.

This tea tastes exactly like it’s name. Caramel Popcorn. It’s so buttery and sweet, like a kettle corn. Unfortunately my taste buds don’t like drinking liquid sweet butter. But it smells very nice and tastes very accurate. No rating at this time.

Jaime

How did I not know this tea existed before this moment?

Cofftea

I am so very sad Tea Guys beat Frank to this! But it sounds AMAZING! I’ve been looking for popcorn tea vs the crisped rice cereal of gen mai cha.

I got this as a sample with my rooibos order and decided to try it today. I love that there are corn pieces, and little popcorns, and caramel balls in the tea, and the dry leaf did smell like caramel popcorn. Once steeped, though, I could tell that the black base wasn’t really going to do it for me. It really reminded me of Adagio’s black base, and for some reason, I have trouble liking it (I have no idea why, because I know some people love it)… So, I’m sure if you like Adagio teas and you like caramel popcorn, then this tea is going to be awesome for you. It just was not for me.
Their rooibos, though…now, that’s something I can get behind. :)

adagio black base is yuck

DeliriumsFrogs

So it’s not just me? I thought I was crazy… haha

naw there are a few of us not a fan…