Chocolate Mint Rooibos

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos, Cream, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by

• “This is definitely growing on me, looking back at my previous notes for this tea I’m in complete awe. I definitely used to not like this tea at all… I’m not sure what happened! I...” Read full tasting note
    taipwnsu 228 tasting notes

From Tea Guys

This infusion based in organic rooibos, also known as red tea or red bush, is blend of vanilla, rich chocolate, and invigorating mint. Rooibos helps with insomnia, and headaches – so enjoy at bedtime or anytime. Try as a latte or iced with a splash of cream. Naturally caffeine free.

About Tea Guys View company

I still couldn’t taste the chocolate so much but I’ve come to terms with that and the other flavors do really speak for themselves. It’s very minty and after taking a sip I get the same cooling feeling as you do after brushing your teeth (but in a good way!) and there’s some vanilla notes that I overlooked in the past. I’m really enjoying this one.

Flavors: Cream, Mint, Vanilla