Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another from the reddit travelling tea box I got 72 hours with this teabox, so I'm chugging what I can. This one is quite nice - pumpkiny smooth, spice, sweet, nutty and creamy. Apparently there...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1012 tasting notes

From Tea Guys

This autumnal blend of genuine pumpkin pieces, sweet potato, freshly hand-milled fall spices, roasted sweet brown rice, and organic South African rooibos provides a wonderfully warming seasonal dessert tea that is perfect by itself or with a splash of cream or milk.

About Tea Guys View company

1 Tasting Note

Another from the reddit travelling tea box

I got 72 hours with this teabox, so I’m chugging what I can. This one is quite nice – pumpkiny smooth, spice, sweet, nutty and creamy. Apparently there is candied peanuts in this so the flavor is very unique to a pumpkin spice tea. The only thing I don’t like is there is a stevia sweet aftertaste, but probably because I don’t like stevia. I am also at the bottom of a sample pack, and from my experience on stevia’d teas that weird sweetness seems to be stronger at the package crumbs. The rooibos is fine in this and the blend isn’t watery.