Maple Sugar

Cocoa, Maple, Cinnamon, Cookie, Creamy, Sugar, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Rabs

From Tea Guys

Discover this rich black tea blend flavored with authentic maple syrup from local New England maple syrup producers. Each cup brings you closer to the landscape of New England and helps supports our local and family run farms. Just enough sweetness to hit the spot. Enjoy it day or night.

About Tea Guys View company

I’m not sure, but I believe I got this tea from LiberTeas – that’s the problem with my Cupboard; I’ve got so many little samply things kicking around that I don’t remember where and who half of them are from.

This was a pretty mild black tea with a delicate touch of chai-like spice. The maple sugar acted as a light sweetener for the tea without making it too cloying, but still keeping its distinctive flavour. Yummy!

LiberTEAS

You probably did. I know that I had some of this at some point… it is a yummy one!

I tried this tea several times and didn’t rate it. I wasn’t on this site as often as I used to be.

This one smells exactly like maple syrup. It is a strong and sweet smell. Reminds me of pancakes. This is perfect for the mornings. The taste is sweet and mild. It is a good tea overall, but I got a strange starch-like taste in the back of my mouth… almost like cardboard. But it was great with sugar and milk. I didn’t taste that strange taste after adding those.

This is a sweet mapley black tea, hmmm impressive! Thank you Rabs for letting me try this one. I don’t think I could drink this often though, just when in the mood for liquid pancakes hehe.

Cofftea

Yeah that’s pretty much when I have it too- except I have it with pancakes rather than instead of lol. It’s also a good tea to make a latTEA with.

As soon as you open the package you are amazed by the real maple aroma coming out at you..and looking at the blend you are impressed by what’s in there, bits of maple sugar, pink peppercorns & nice looking black tea.
It tastes great and has a pleasant real maple flavor with the perfect amount of sweetness & black tea flavor that compliments each other very well.
Perfect by itself, but even more indulgent with some maple agave & soy milk ;)

Usually I have this in the morning and I love it. It’s not overly sweet and I haven’t really understood why so many people describe it that way.

But this morning I could barely finish my little cup. Perhaps the maple chunks are heavy and now that I’m getting more than half way through the canister I’m steeping more into my tea. D’oh, gravity!

Nice maple aroma; good strong tea that held up well with my milk and sugar. Subtle maple undertones, but not a strong maple flavor. A good tea.

Being a Canadian I have been searching for a perfect maple tea… and I think I may have just found it. As soon as I opened this up and I was hit with the delicious aroma of maple. Once brewed there is a nice smokiness from the tea base that helps offset the sweetness of the maple. I found all the of the flavors worked with one another and this one was best enjoyed once it cooled to around room temperature. If you are a fan or even remotely like maple, this is definite must try!

Flavors: Cocoa, Maple

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

Maple. Sugar. Creamy. Cinnamon. Cookies.
Holy Shanghai!
This tea is so much more than I expected! There’s so much in it. It’s so full and rich. This is definitely another win from the Tea Guys!
My only complaint is that I can taste the black tea base a little too much. Think I need to steep it around 4 mins instead of 5 and a half. But once I figure out the steeping, this tea is gonna make for an awesome cuppa!
A must try for any dessert tea lover! :D

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cookie, Creamy, Maple, Sugar, Sweet