Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “I got this one from the Traveling Tea Box. It's a good basic black. I can barely pick up on the Cream, which is good for me. It's not a tea that I would go out of my way to order, but if I happened...” Read full tasting note
    laurenpressley 796 tasting notes
  • “This is a nice, albeit rather pedestrian, black tea. There were no particular flavor highlights I could pick up on. Because I am a huge "flavor" junkie, I have downgraded this tea. On...” Read full tasting note
    Doulton 255 tasting notes
  • “This has black tea tea with cream. It smells kind of creamy coconut. I steeped this up. This tastes like a artifical cream mabe coconut flavor with a decent black tea. I got this from someone and...” Read full tasting note
    silvermage2000 420 tasting notes

From tea haus annaarbor

Black tea and cream.

About tea haus annaarbor View company

I got this one from the Traveling Tea Box. It’s a good basic black. I can barely pick up on the Cream, which is good for me. It’s not a tea that I would go out of my way to order, but if I happened to be in Ann Arbor, I’d probably pick some up. :)

laurenpressley

I finished this up iced, with a little bit of sugar. It was very good that way! It felt like a luxurious version of sweet tea! :)

This is a nice, albeit rather pedestrian, black tea. There were no particular flavor highlights I could pick up on. Because I am a huge “flavor” junkie, I have downgraded this tea.

On the other hand, if you are looking for a good and strong “basic black” with a hint of creaminess, this one might just be your proverbial cup of tea! Smooth and strong, this is the sort of tea that could convert anyone to abandon supermarket-brand tea-bags.

This has black tea tea with cream. It smells kind of creamy coconut. I steeped this up. This tastes like a artifical cream mabe coconut flavor with a decent black tea. I got this from someone and just don’t really care for it.

Cofftea

If you’re interested in trying another black based cream tea, I suggest Adagio’s. It doesn’t have any coconut taste.

silvermage2000

Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind. I’ts seems that even when I don’t like the smell of a tea I try to drink it and review anyway need to get out of the habit lol.

Cofftea

No, that’s a good habit to have. There are some teas that based on the smell I thought I wouldn’t like, but I did and I’m really glad.