Gwendalina's Baked Apple

Black Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by C-chan

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm wondering if this is the same as TeaGschwendner's tea... I'm willing to bet it is due to having the same description. But, it is offered by this brand as well, and I'd rather use caution than...” Read full tasting note
    C-chan 269 tasting notes

From Tea Haus

1. Like a piping hot apple pie wafting on the window ledge, this blend commands the attention of the entire neighborhood. Immensely popular and intensely enjoyable. Black and green teas from India, Ceylon, and China, apple pieces, chopped almonds, cinnamon bits, and natural flavor.

About Tea Haus View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m wondering if this is the same as TeaGschwendner’s tea… I’m willing to bet it is due to having the same description. But, it is offered by this brand as well, and I’d rather use caution than not, so a separate entry into Steepster it is.

First off, THIS TEA SMELLS LIKE APPLE PIE. I mean, I just pulled off the lid of the tin and OH MY GOSH. It smells sweet and appley with a bit of cinnamon, and without making it my heart was already fluttering.

The taste, however, isn’t quite as good as the scent. Which is not to say it isn’t nice, because it is. In fact, the aroma still hits throughout drinking and makes you want to smile. But it’s not as strong or as flavourful as the scent would lead me to believe. It just… tastes a lot more watered down (which makes sense, I suppose, because it is, but I know fruit teas that are very bold, and this one feels like it should be, but isn’t).

So an A+ on scent, and that’s for sure, but somewhere in the B-, C+ for taste, especially if you compare expectations to reality.