Panyong Golden Needle

Edit tea info Last updated by K S

• “This Tea. This is the tea I have been craving for days. Putting my nose in the pouch was like putting it in a bucket of malt. It brews up dark and strong. It is thick and rich. Cocoa and honey. So...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1318 tasting notes
  • “VERY strong, dark cocoa, malty-goodness! This is a solid tea! There is a touch of smooth - much like honey - playing around on the tongue - while I sip. The 2nd infusion isn't as brash. I...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Tea Horse

Grown in the Taimu Mountains of China, this special black tea contains lots of golden tips giving a rich, thick infusion with caramel and cocoa notes and a final hint of spiciness.

About Tea Horse View company

This Tea. This is the tea I have been craving for days. Putting my nose in the pouch was like putting it in a bucket of malt. It brews up dark and strong. It is thick and rich. Cocoa and honey. So very very good!

VERY strong, dark cocoa, malty-goodness! This is a solid tea! There is a touch of smooth – much like honey – playing around on the tongue – while I sip.

The 2nd infusion isn’t as brash. I do like both infusions, however. I like the sturdiness of the first one but I like the toned-down cocoa notes paired with a sweeter honey or ‘mead’ taste in the 2nd infusion as well!

This is a mighty-fine tea!