Tangerine White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by politicalmachine

From Tea Licious

White tea, with tangerine flavor

About Tea Licious View company

After digging deep into one of my LARGE Tea Storage Boxes I randomly chose this one…

It’s also a SIPDOWN.

It’s very nice…White Tea, Tangerine, and a bit of breadiness to it :)

I like this one. The flavor is very light. The flavoring is slightly stronger than the white tea, but I taste the white tea enough so I wouldn’t say that the flavoring completely overpowers it. It has a refreshing, bright taste for having such a delicate composition.

Very nice.

First off, thanks for the free samples and shipping them to Canada! It was a nice surprise in the mail!

I’ve been trying to get on the website to get the picture of the tea and a description but the site has not been working for me for the past few days (I get a InMotion hosting page). Hmm to the tea itself, I’m getting that tangerine taste from Some velvet morning from Davids which isn’t quite that orangy at all to me. I think it’s mainly flavoring that’s the issue, I’m going to avoid tangerine flavored stuff from now on. I see white tea and safflowers in the mix, didn’t really taste the white tea much, just mainly the tangerine.

Ok, I am not normally a fan of fruity teas. However this one is actually pretty good. New to tea? Give this one a try, whites are a great way to wean yourself into the tea world.